šŸ”’ Cassā€™ (kind of) OUTLINE CONTEST #3!

Ahhh so beautiful!! Thank you!

1 Like

Guys, so far, you guys are doing my outline great justice! @PerplexedJam, @puma, @maddy_roleplayz, @Rac5hel, @MagixQueenie

4 Likes

Why is everybody darn goodšŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Hereā€™s mine. It not as good as a lot of the other ones on here. Everyone did such a good job and the outline is beautifully drawn. image

2 Likes

Omg I love it! Thanks so much for entering!

Unfortunately due to my busy schedule I will not be able to enter :pensive: Iā€™m sorry x

Ah, thats ok. Thanks for trying tho!

Question:

Should I also color the other outline or should I make a new drawing with the same elements?

6 Likes

Damn, this is gorgeous :heart_eyes: was about to ask you how you do your shading but hen I realized Iā€™m litteraly in a group about that with you, lol

1 Like

Omg! Itā€™s so beautiful! And for your question, it would be preferred if you made a new art piece with the same elements so the judges and I can see your creativity, but itā€™s up to you, hun!

1 Like

Ikr! Itā€™s so pretty! But so was your entry, yours was absolutely flawless as well!

1 Like

Is this outline contest still on?

1 Like

Yes it is!

When is the deadline? Sorry I may have misread as I didnā€™t see it

1 Like

Itā€™s ok! Itā€™s November 1 rn, but Iā€™m debating if I should push it back a little later so people have more time to enter

I unfortunately only have until the end of October to complete it as Iā€™m getting ready to go on a trip, so I may give you my entry earlier.

1 Like

Thatā€™s totally fine! You can enter it whenever you want between now ant the deadline!

Yeah sure!

1 Like

Thank you dear :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Can I enter?