🔒 Cass’ (kind of) OUTLINE CONTEST #3!

I think I do!

1 Like

Yay!!! :yellow_heart: another entry! Tysm sis!

2 Likes

You’re welcome! :green_heart:

1 Like

Thank you! I really need more entries, you don’t even know how much I appreciate these entries

1 Like

I am doing a edit rn but I think I cab get around to it later tonight! Awesome outlines BTW!

Tysm!

1 Like

Of course!

I’m going to enter the contest. I even started to work on the piece :blush:
I’m only going to be entering one though, I don’t really have time for both of them so…
Beautiful outline btw! And the edits on the outlines are just… :heart_eyes: I’m in awe of everyone’s work!

Ah tysm! I really appreciate it!

1 Like

My entry! :purple_heart::green_heart:

Entry

3 Likes

Tysm! I love it!

1 Like
My Entry!

My first ever “art”

:heart:

Very nice! Tysm for entering!

1 Like

ANNOUNCEMENT! DEADLINE IS TOMORROW

For those of you thinking about entering, you have one day to submit those entries!

3 Likes

Here’s my entry:

A very bad one indeed

Thanks for entering! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

ANNOUNCEMENT!

All winners will be announced today in a little bit! I will make sure to tag everyone who entered!

2 Likes

@PerplexedJam
@MagixQueenie
@maddy_roleplayz
@puma
@Rac5hel
@Itz_Emily
@Malukah
@CrazygirldY_dY_dY
@Mouse.Episode
@estherdekker
@Hialexhi
@frvnces
@May_colman
@TheCreepyNun

Thank you all so much for entering! All of your entries were stunning! But as we all know, there can only be 6 winners…

Let’s start with the best colored outline winners!

1st place goes out to…
@PerplexedJam with an average rating of 9.2 on her entry! Congratulations! I know there has been a problem with art theft, so I am not going to share her entry, but know that it was amazing!

2nd place goes to…
@Malukah! With an average rating of a solid 9, she snatched up second place! Congratulations!

3rd Place goes out to…
@puma! @puma averaged at 8.4, which got her the third place spot! Stunning entry btw!

Now for the interpretation winners…

1st place goes out to…
@Mouse.Episode! She averaged at an 8.5, and the judges and I absolutely loved the creativeness of this art piece!
interpret%201
2nd place goes out to…
@CrazygirldY_dY_dY! She averaged at a 5 and got 2nd place! Congrats!
Those are the only two entries I got for this category so those are the on,y two winners!

PM ME FOR PRIZES!

If you want to know your rating, you can also pm me for that

Thank you to everyone who entered! Just know that all of your entries were stunning in their own special way! If you didn’t win this time, there’s always next time!

9 Likes

congrats to the winners

1 Like

Thx so much for letting me enter I had so much fun doing this and well done everyone
Your outline is truly amaizing btw