🔒 Cass’ (kind of) OUTLINE CONTEST #3!

Thanks for entering! :yellow_heart:

ANNOUNCEMENT!

All winners will be announced today in a little bit! I will make sure to tag everyone who entered!

@PerplexedJam
@MagixQueenie
@Kamorie1027
@puma
@Rac5hel
@Itz_Emily
@Malukah
@CrazygirldY_dY_dY
@Mouse.Episode
@estherdekker
@Hialexhi
@frvnces
@May_colman
@TheCreepyNun

Thank you all so much for entering! All of your entries were stunning! But as we all know, there can only be 6 winners…

Let’s start with the best colored outline winners!

1st place goes out to…
@PerplexedJam with an average rating of 9.2 on her entry! Congratulations! I know there has been a problem with art theft, so I am not going to share her entry, but know that it was amazing!

2nd place goes to…
@Malukah! With an average rating of a solid 9, she snatched up second place! Congratulations!

3rd Place goes out to…
@puma! @puma averaged at 8.4, which got her the third place spot! Stunning entry btw!

Now for the interpretation winners…

1st place goes out to…
@Mouse.Episode! She averaged at an 8.5, and the judges and I absolutely loved the creativeness of this art piece!
interpret%201
2nd place goes out to…
@CrazygirldY_dY_dY! She averaged at a 5 and got 2nd place! Congrats!
Those are the only two entries I got for this category so those are the on,y two winners!

PM ME FOR PRIZES!

If you want to know your rating, you can also pm me for that

Thank you to everyone who entered! Just know that all of your entries were stunning in their own special way! If you didn’t win this time, there’s always next time!

congrats to the winners

Thx so much for letting me enter I had so much fun doing this and well done everyone
Your outline is truly amaizing btw

Yeah, np

Xthis was my last art entry anyway so I’m happy I entered such a fabulous one

Congratulations winners!

HOLY COW THIRD PLACE ARE YOU KIDDING ME :sob: Never thought this crappy entry would score this highly amongst all of these beautiful entries, but oh well I’m not complaining.

Congratulations to all of the other winners, and I just wanted to say that everyone’s entries and the marvelous outline was gorgeous!:heartpulse:

Don’t be silly, that was a beautiful, entry, well deserved placing! And it wasn’t just me who thought that… our judges seemed to think so as well seeing you got an average rating of 8.4! p.s, are you ready to experiment with MediBang?

I really appreciate it, I guess this was the kind of validation I needed :sweat_smile:

OH MY GOD!

I’m dying. :joy:

Aww nice! thanks for being a great host :smiley:

Ofc! Thanks for entering!

When are you hosting another outline contest?

I’m actually planning a holiday art themed one rn! This isn’t going to be an outline contest, just a regular holiday art contest, but I can tag you in it when it’s up… How does that sound? I’m just waiting for a few banners to be completed and I’ll probably get it on the forums by next week!

I can’t wait! :slight_smile:

Wow :open_mouth: Thank you so much! And thank you for not re-sharing the entry…

There were so many amazing entries! Well done to everyone :heart:

You deserved it! Congratulations!! :yellow_heart: I forgot to state,

For all the winners, you have the option to claim your prize, give it away to another person (preferably a contestant, but it’s up to you), or if you do not claim it by the end of this month, it will expire

By claim, I mean acknowledge it by pming me. You do not have to have a request at that very moment, but you must claim your prize

All the winners have yet to claim their prizes so just a friendly reminder:

YOU GUYS HAVE LESS THAN 13 DAYS TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE BEFORE IT EXPIRES!

and I’m going to repeat this again

For all the winners, you have the option to claim your prize, give it away to another person (preferably a contestant, but it’s up to you), or if you do not claim it by the end of this month, it will expire

By claim, I mean acknowledge it by pming me. You do not have to have a request at that very moment, but you must claim your prize

These people would be
@PerplexedJam
@Malukah
@puma
@CrazygirldY_dY_dY