🔒 Cassandra’s Holiday Art Contest! Art Contest #4 (WINNERS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED)

Hello beautiful person who clicked on this thread! Welcome to

Here, you have a chance to express all your creativity and festivity!

To be qualified to enter, you must follow all the rules and conditions!

1. Celebrations| I know some of you may celebrate different holidays during this time such as Christmas, Hanukkah, etc; so when you see an entry and you don’t necessarily agree with their beliefs, please don’t be rude or call them out for it. You will be flagged and any entry you enter will automatically be disqualified.
  2. Plagiarism| Guys, I’m disappointed that I even have to address this, but any form of plagiarism will not be tolerated on this thread. I’ve had a few encounters with issues like this (not calling anyone out, but you know who you are) where art was cropped and claimed as their own and I will say this: You will be disqualified, banned from entering any contests I hold in the future and banned from requesting from me (if I open my requests again) I take issues like this very seriously.
  3. Drama| No drama at all, thanks!
  4. Theme| I don’t mean to be rude at all, but as this is a Holiday Art Contest, your entry must be Holiday themed, otherwise, it will not be considered.
  5. Deadline| This contest is going to run on for longer than usual to ensure that everyone who wants to enter gets a chance to enter: December 25
  6. Password| Family
  7. All work must be your own| Adding onto the idea of plagiarism, all work must be your own, you cannot request from anywhere or use a friends’ art and enter it into the contest. You also cannot steal ideas from other contestants. If I find out this has been done, your entry will be disqualified
  8. Promotion| Guys, please help promote this thread… I know I’ve said this on every other thread of mine, but if I don’t get enough entries, the contest will be cancelled and would be a huge disappointment for those who worked hard on entries (I’m guilt trippin’ you guys… is it working?)
  9. Style of art| There is not particular style of art you need to do! You can do episode style (Limelight or Ink), Realistic, anime, cartoon, you name it!
  10. Inappropriateness| Absolutely no promotion of rape, racism, drugs and not sexual content at all!

1st Place prize| a judge in my next contest, an activity with me (art trade, art collab, etc;) and a drawn pfp, cover, or art scene

2nd Place prize| a judge in my next contest, a drawn pfp

3rd Place prize| a judge in my next contest, a slightly edited pfp

Art for y’all to look forward to

@Malukah

@LHT

@Miss_Moonlight

@SinaoMua

@_Nasia

@kewpie

@AlexVale1

@epsd.ama

@Killerfrost

@Lunar_Rose

@Rac5hel

@QueenMilii

@Teahwalker

@PerplexedJam

@MadisonW

@Itz_Madison

@Raybadem

@Rylie

@Turtle_Cat

@Kaycee_Rose

@Sophbee

@Queen_K

@Atreus

@Dahlia_Blossom

@puma

@granolias
Thanks for listening to all that! Now, let the contest begin! Can’t wait to see all of your festivity!

23 Likes

Can I enter the contest? Family

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like

I want to join! Family

1 Like

Yay! The more the merrier!

1 Like

I’d love to enter as long as I have time please :smiley: Family

1 Like

Yess! Thank you!

1 Like

@tabbie.episode

1 Like

Thanks Lana :wink:

1 Like

np hun :wink:

1 Like

Is it drawn

I guess it’s based on creativity… for the most part. The judges and I will also be judging on neatness and the quality of the art.

1 Like

So as long as it’s nice and has good quality it doesn’t matter

Im joining! family

1 Like

Pretty much (although drawing is preferred over editing, it won’t lessen your chances of winning if it’s good quality and creative)

1 Like

Yay! Tysm!

I think I’m gonna do a drawing

Great! Good luck then

1 Like

I think I’m going to join. Family

1 Like

Good Luck!