šŸ”’ Cassandraā€™s Holiday Art Contest! Art Contest #4 (WINNERS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED)

Thatā€™s so cute!:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you :heart_eyes:.

2 Likes

@anon75579664 and @R.es.Story @KateB_episode @Owlquest @ElleC donā€™t know if you were tag yet but you guys might want to enter. :blush:

5 Likes

Very true! Also, thanks for tagging people!

1 Like

Hey @Cassandra_Dean, can I enter with something I did for IG? :blush: I did an outline for my group contest and I colored it :smile:

1 Like

Yeah! Thatā€™s fine as long as itā€™s ok with the other contest :grin:

1 Like

Well itā€™s an contest the group Iā€™m in is organizing (so Iā€™m organizing it too) so itā€™s fine :grin:

1 Like

Hereā€™s my entry :blush: family, sorry, totally forgot about this :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

OK great!

2 Likes

TOASTY

ILY :sob::sob::sob::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:! And you where one of the first people Iā€™ve talked to, and Even I have followed ur art journey, AND I LEGIT LOVE EACH AND EVERYTHING YOU MAKE!!! :sob::sob::sob: itā€™s beautifulā€¦ AND CMON! U R DEGRADING URSELF TOO GIRL

4 Likes

Ok i will try :blush:

@Tessx

Unfortunately your entry was DECLINED. Please go over the Rules and Conditions to ensure your spot in the contest.

Rules and Conditions
  1. Celebrations| I know some of you may celebrate different holidays during this time such as Christmas, Hanukkah, etc; so when you see an entry and you donā€™t necessarily agree with their beliefs, please donā€™t be rude or call them out for it. You will be flagged and any entry you enter will automatically be disqualified.

2. Plagiarism| Guys, Iā€™m disappointed that I even have to address this, but any form of plagiarism will not be tolerated on this thread. Iā€™ve had a few encounters with issues like this (not calling anyone out, but you know who you are) where art was cropped and claimed as their own and I will say this: You will be disqualified, banned from entering any contests I hold in the future and banned from requesting from me (if I open my requests again) I take issues like this very seriously.

3. Drama| No drama at all, thanks!

4. Theme| I donā€™t mean to be rude at all, but as this is a Holiday Art Contest, your entry must be Holiday themed, otherwise, it will not be considered.

5. Deadline| This contest is going to run on for longer than usual to ensure that everyone who wants to enter gets a chance to enter: December 25

6. Password| Family

7. All work must be your own| Adding onto the idea of plagiarism, all work must be your own, you cannot request from anywhere or use a friendsā€™ art and enter it into the contest. You also cannot steal ideas from other contestants. If I find out this has been done, your entry will be disqualified

8. Promotion| Guys, please help promote this threadā€¦ I know Iā€™ve said this on every other thread of mine, but if I donā€™t get enough entries, the contest will be cancelled and would be a huge disappointment for those who worked hard on entries (Iā€™m guilt trippinā€™ you guysā€¦ is it working?)

9. Style of art| There is not particular style of art you need to do! You can do episode style (Limelight or Ink), Realistic, anime, cartoon, you name it!

10. Inappropriateness| Absolutely no promotion of rape, racism, drugs and not sexual content at all!

2 Likes

Sorry :sweat_smile:, I edited the post, is it enough or should I post again? :blush:

1 Like

Hehe thatā€™s fine!

Thank you so much for entering! Please help promote this thread and good luck!

1 Like

PLEASE ENTER ALL OF THEM I SWEAR YOUā€™RE GONNA GET BOTH THE FIRST SECOND AND THIRD PLACE WITH YOUR SKILLS :laughing:

3 Likes

:joy::joy: even though frosty more than deserves that, I wouldnā€™t let that happen because thereā€™s gotta be other winners too, ya know?? Lol

3 Likes

Froste- I come from writing my English homework to reading an outburst, so wow, it hit me harder than expected.

And

NO, I LOVE YOU MORE! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sob::sob:

(yes, sorry, I donā€™t use many emojis)

IF YOU TRACK my activity, I most probably liked very single artwork you make- because honestly, I always am astounded by each and every piece. Within a few months- the literal big bang.
Iā€™m honestly saying that your artwork is brilliant.
Oh yes, and of courseā€¦ thank you! :laughing::heart_eyes:

I do that subconsciously. However, I donā€™t see that as a bad thing. Some wise man I forgot once said, ā€œDo unto others what you want done to you.ā€
Which wasnā€™t the point? I think I meant ā€œPut others before yourselfā€
Sorry, wrong quote.
But honestly, there comes a point where one must realize if youā€™re better or worse, and I do know that my artwork (as in literally, drawing) isnā€™t really yp there. Iā€™m not coming up here for flattery, but Iā€™m just saying, Iā€™m happy that your artwork is amazing, because as a friend, itā€™s great to see you achieve.

4 Likes

I love the idea of this, with her in a Christmas bauble! And the hair omg so perfect Iā€™m amazed :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you, but honestly it wasnā€™t my idea, I saw a selfie like this so itā€™s inspirated :grin::blush:

4 Likes

I have to agreeee our little toast is serving masterpiece after masterpiece I swear :heart_eyes:

1 Like