🔒 Cassandra's 'Draw this in your Style' Contest! (Art Contest #5)

Hello wonderful person who clicked on this thread! Welcome to

It’s time to express your own art style drawing this art piece!

To be qualified to enter, you must follow all my rules and conditions!

Drama| Drama will not be tolerated on this thread.
Crediting| If you post your version of the art anywhere, you must credit me for the original idea. You may post my version too.

How to Credit

You may credit @/Cassandra_Dean from the forums OR @epi.savvies on instagram.

Deadline| The deadline of this contest will be May 1. If you need a deadline extension, please pm me and we will work out a reasonable extension.
Style of Art| There is no particular style of art you have to do! You may do an episode style or another style such as cartoon, realistic, or anime.
Relevance| Your art must keep the key parts of the art such as the coloring, the features, and the vibe of the art.
Originality| You cannot just edit my art and call it your own. Your entry must be your own. This means you must be the creator.
Password| I am an artist…please be discreet when saying the password AND say it with your entry, not out of the blue

1st Place Prize| Any piece of art from me (up to 3 characters for episode style, one character for semi-realistic), an activity with me (trade, collab on a request, etc;), follow on insta, follow on episode
2nd place prize| A drawn cover/splash/pfp (up to 3 characters), follow on insta, follow on episode
3rd place prize| A drawn pfp (one character), follow on insta, follow on episode

@Turtle_Cat @MagixQueenie @Neptune @Jany @jassie12dw @MysteryMaker @SakuraCheam @xetic @PropertyofNae @Olivia_Singh27 @Sophbee @puma @Killerfrost @anj @phlegmatic @Baby_Blue @_haruka @darryl_daddy @Bethany1 @Jayl @keiji @EllasStorys @LovelyLoren @Silver_Shadow @Daisy_Flower1 @Passarinheira @Epiexpert @PerplexedJam @LHT @epsd.ama @Lunar_Rose @Rac5hel @Dayaepy @granolias @Eva_Diva1 @Evanesce @Aims.Episode @CrazygirldY_dY_dY @Shuka

I’m so sorry if I tagged you and you didn’t want to be. I just went through the Share your Edits, Art & Drawings thread and tagged people who posted on there…

Alright, thank to you all for listening! I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with!

25 Likes

Omg I need to enter this :star_struck::sob:

3 Likes

this is cute :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
thanks for the tag, i have no problem with it. i might try to recreate the edit but im also a bit low on time. we’ll see! :rofl: thanks again! :sparkling_heart:

and btw, im sorta fangirling over you rn

2 Likes

Could we do it on paper?

2 Likes

Yes! That shouldn’t be a problem :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll do both paper and digitally just in case the paper doesnt end out well :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sure :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Entering!

2 Likes

Joining def! Thanks for the tag :cupid:

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll join since I am an artist and I love to join things like this.

:point_up:got the password in :blush::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

@xetic @Neptune @phlegmatic @Dayaepy @jassie12dw @keiji @Bethany1
Thanks everyone!

6 Likes

*sees I’m the first tag :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Totally entering!!:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

:joy: omg you’re so special
Hehe wasn’t planned but I’m glad you’re entering!

2 Likes

As much I want to enter I have to take a break on edits to focus on my tests so I won’t be entering❤️

2 Likes

Ooooo fun! Will enter if I have time :sunny: At least there’s plenty until the deadline :sweat_smile: :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ll join! This is my first time doing draw this in your style so it’ll probably be really bad

2 Likes

@Silver_Shadow I’m positive it won’t be half bad :grin:
@Eva_Diva1 thanks ! I’m looking forward to your entry! If you need an extension, pm me and we’ll work something out :blush:

3 Likes

You didn’t tag me! :sneezing_face::sob: JK…I’ll join.

1 Like

That’s amazing wtf why are you ashamed:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This seems so fun, definitely will enter

2 Likes