Cassie Cat's Color Palette Challenge [1/3 rounds] (Art Contest #6)

Hello wonderful person who clicked on this thread! Welcome to

Here, you have a chance to express your creativity all in one palette! There will be three rounds, each containing a different challenge for you to take on. At the end of each round, there will be an elimination and at the end of all the rounds, we will choose three winners!

To be qualified to enter, you must follow all the rules!

Rules and Conditions
  1. Palette| Must comment a number 1-50 and one of the hosts will pm you with your palette. Also mention the palette with your entry!
  2. Plagiarism| Guys, I’m disappointed that I even have to address this, but any form of plagiarism will not be tolerated on this thread. I’ve had a few encounters with issues like this (not calling anyone out, but you know who you are) where art was cropped and claimed as their own and I will say this: You will be disqualified, banned from entering any contests I hold in the future and banned from requesting from me (if I open my requests again) I take issues like this very seriously.
  3. Drama| No drama at all, thanks!
  4. Theme| Any theme will be fine for this challenge other than the listed in rule 10
  5. Deadline| July 1 (pm either hosts for any extentions needed)
  6. Password| casscatcpcround1
  7. All work must be your own| Adding onto the idea of plagiarism, **all work must be your own, you cannot request from anywhere or use a friends’ art and enter it into the contest. You also cannot steal ideas from other contestants. If I find out this has been done, your entry will be disqualified. Outlines from outline contests will not be accepted either
  8. Colors| You may only use the colors given on the palette. We will allow black for the outline, but you may not add or subtract any colors. You also must incorporate all the colors given into your art.
  9. Style of art| There is not particular style of art you need to do! You can do episode style (Limelight, Ink or Classic), Realistic, anime, cartoon, you name it!
  10. Inappropriateness| Absolutely no promotion of rape, suicide, self harm, gang, abuse, racism, drugs and sexual content at all!

Prizes

1st Place prize| an edit from both hosts (max. 3 characters) and one collaborative edit (max. 4 characters), a follow on Instagram from both hosts, and a shoutout on @Turtle_Cat’s story

2nd Place prize| a collaborative edit from the both of us (max. 2 characters), a follow from both hosts, and shoutout on @Turtle_Cat’s story

3rd Place prize| a collaborative edit from the both of us (max. 1 character), a follow from both hosts, and shoutout on @Turtle_Cat’s story

Tags

@Sophbee @EVL.Daisy @Rac5hel @ChayChay @Cassandra_Dean @Bethany1 @anj @PerplexedJam @Silver_Shadow @Maria.StoryWritter @Dark.Epy @_Nasia @phlegmatic @inkkee @A.C.epi @TheCreepyNun @xApplex @teatime @sofia2 @puma @CrazygirldY_dY_dY @SophiaM @24aya @Toxic.Dreams @abygail.bauman @AuthorMDWrites @Queen_K @Gamer_Gurl @appleqrl @UltimaW @Jayl @anon89987562 @Itz_Emily @kotakala @RainbowCat @Ms.Kate @Star-rae @Killerfrost @CaelaM @Shona4b @jassie12dw @Mouse.Episode @Penny2 @Bumble_Bee @Lunar_Rose @Faith.S @Emi664 @moonlight_fanatic @estherdekker @anj @Shadow_Physic @Turtle_Cat @Wingsoffire @PropertyofNae @DiyaaK @Jany @lanafrazer_episode @NDWrites @Ghosty @SakuraCheam @PerplexedJam @MysteryMaker @Epiexpert @Abimations4 @Bridi @Lunar_Rose @MagixQueenie @Linlin330 @Dayaepy @lanafrazer_episode @LanaAugustine @_haruka @Luio @Shuka @EllasStorys @Malukah @AK16 @keiji

Thanks for listening to all that! Now, let the contest begin! Can’t wait to see all of your creativity! This will also be on @Turtle_Cat’s Instagram :sweat_smile:You may use the hashtag #casscatcpcround1

Yours truly,

Cass and Turtle

43 Likes

:relieved::heart:

2 Likes

Joining cus you both are amazing! 23

2 Likes

oop wasn’t tagged :pensive: jk lol it’s okaY

Joining!

casscatcpcround1 hopefully I said that right lmao

4 Likes

:woman_facepalming:t5::woman_facepalming:t5::woman_facepalming:t5:
I’m sorry, Les!

I keep on forgetting to add you back…

3 Likes

Is it okay if I give the password with my entry?

1 Like

It’s alright :pleading_face::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

34, casscatcpcround1

1 Like

oou , 37 ! casscatcpcroud1

1 Like

Yes of course :grin:

2 Likes

casscastcpcround1

2 Likes

Omgg !! The queen @Cassandra_Dean tagged me :sob::sob::sob: Im joining!! I always draw things with the same color palette idk why so yay!!! :heart::heart::two_hearts: Thank you queen casscatcpcround1 27

2 Likes

Great! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I wish I could join, but I can’t draw for my life.

2 Likes

You know what… I’m gonna join, I know I’m gonna lose, but hey life is all about risks.
Password: #casscatcpcround1

3 Likes

I cant wait for this contest @Turtle_Cat and @Cassandra_Dean are queens :heart: You guys come up with great ideas!!

4 Likes

Just to get this straight, we just draw, whatever the hell ever, as long as we follow the rules.

1 Like

Yep :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Joining !

cascatcpcround1

Edit: I forgot my number but is 7 taken? :joy:

4 Likes

One last question can we use white ?

4 Likes