Cassie Cat's Style Swap Challenge [3/3 rounds] (Art Contest #8)

Welcome to Cassie Cat’s
STYLE SWAP

this is the third and final round to @Turtle_Cat and I’s contest

How this Works

You must create an art piece that is imitating your partner’s style. Try your best to replicate it, but also add your own little spin!

Rules and Conditions
  1. Insipration| It is entirely up to the artist, but if you copy their style, it would be nice to credit them for inspiration.
  2. Plagiarism| Guys, I’m disappointed that I even have to address this, but any form of plagiarism will not be tolerated on this thread. I’ve had a few encounters with issues like this (not calling anyone out, but you know who you are) where art was cropped and claimed as their own and I will say this: You will be disqualified, banned from entering any contests I hold in the future and banned from requesting from me (if I open my requests again) I take issues like this very seriously.
  3. Drama| No drama at all, thanks!
  4. Theme| Any theme will be fine for this challenge other than the listed in rule 9
  5. Deadline| December 1 (pm either hosts for up to 48 hour extensions)
  6. Password| casscatssround3
  7. All work must be your own| Adding onto the idea of plagiarism, all work must be your own except for the fact that you will be trying to replicate someone else’s style, you cannot request from anywhere or use a friends’ art and enter it into the contest. You also cannot steal ideas from other contestants. If I find out this has been done, your entry will be disqualified. Outlines from outline contests will not be accepted either.
  8. Contestants| You MAY NOT enter unless you passed the last round!
  9. Inappropriateness| Absolutely no promotion of rape, suicide, self harm, gang, abuse, racism, drugs and sexual content at all
The Pairs (people who have passes last round)

@Silver_Shadow and @Fernanda2
@Epiexpert and @Shuka
@Mouse.Episode and @CrazygirldY_dY_dY
@Wingsoffire and @CD_Erugo

you may pm your pair for tips and advice but you do not have to. do not trace any work

HAVE FUN GUYS!

and I am super sorry this took so long to get up. if only 3 people enter, they are guaranteed to be one of the three winners so hurry and get your entries in!!!

5 Likes

This is such a fun idea :blush:

3 Likes

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY Howdy partner :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like
Explanation

Okay, first things first I would like to be the first to say FIRST!! because I finished first and would like that to be acknowledged.
Anyways my partner was the talented @crazygirldy_dy_dy who unfortunately hasn’t logged in since September from what I can tell. So, after some light stalking of her profile came across some of her pieces of art. The most striking part of her style, in my opinion, was most definitely the way she shades noses which reminded me of those illustrations of greek goddesses. This inspired me to incorporate her style into my own art piece which you may know as my entry.

Entry

5 Likes

wow this is really amazing! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: thank you for entering!

1 Like

No, thank you for hosting! This has been so much fun :yellow_heart::crescent_moon:

1 Like

cough cough bump

is bumping this thread necessary idk but it’s reminding me to get my entry done :joy:

1 Like

bump!

1 Like

Is this comp still going or…?

…? Is this still going?

1 Like