Welcome to Cassie Cat’s mini Art Shop [revamped]
We will only be accepting Episode Styled art requests!
Please follow all the rules and complete the necessary procedures before requesting rules modified from the savvies thread typed by the lovely @Sophbee:
Terms of Service
1. Be Patient| Do not request from us if you are not a patient person. If you will not be able to tolerate delays and problems, this is not the right shop for you.
2. No Drama| No drama will be tolerated on this thread. If there are any issues that need to be discussed, please notify any of the members in private. If you are caught starting drama, attempting to start drama, or spreading negativity, you will be banned from requesting from our shop in the future and will be flagged and reported.
3. No Thread Hopping| Do not request the same thing elsewhere. It’s understandable to want to see what different editors come up with, but please refrain from doing so. We work really hard on our edits and is very discouraging to see someone requesting the same thing from someone else. Also, any sign of this behavior and you will lose our trust, which will result in not being able to request from us in the future. Don’t think you can get by us because a member will be doing background checks before completing your request.
4. Don’t Request if You Don’t Plan on Using it| Adding on to Rule 3, only request if you plan on using the art made for you. Again, our artists spend so much time on the art we make for you and for you to not use are art is as if dumping our art in the trash.
5. Denial| Your request is rejected? Aw, too bad. Here are the reasons on why it happened, you might have done one of these : You have requested the same thing somewhere else, you disrespect our artists, you tried to cause drama, your request is too complex or you were found breaking any of the guidelines. We have the right to reject your request and we do not want our artists wasting their time on people who can’t handle proper behavior at our shop. Also, you must include the password to prove that you have read the terms of service.
6. Stealing or Misuse of Art| Stealing is a bad person thing and we’re sure none of you are. Never claim our artwork as yours. We will immediately contact you personally and if you continue, we will take it to even higher circumstances. You have been warned. You also may not give the art out to others if it was not specifically made for them.
7. Advertisement| Don’t you just hate it when you’re reading an Episode story and ads started to pop up on your screen? Off topic but in this case, we do not allow you to promote your own or other people’s thread on our boutique. We would also like to remind you that we do not work with the Episode Team and any suggestions should be posted on the Feature + Art Suggestions section. Any post that includes links or any form of advertising will be flagged.
8. Credit| An artist’s signature is their greatest power. Some of our artists might put their watermark on your art request to avoid it from getting stolen. However, credit is still necessary . Please appreciate us taking some time out of our day making you the art piece. How do I credit y’all? , you may ask. Down here we included some ways on how you can show your appreciation towards the artist.
readerMessage thank you to @artistname for the lovely art!
Credit to @artistname for the art!
If you are using it as a profile picture, bio credit is all we ask for
“rEVaMpeD” is the PasSWorD
Graphic or glorified rape
Racist or homophobic behaviour
You must include all the mandatory things asked for on this list
What kind of art are you requesting (art scene, pfp, cover, etc;):
How many characters (2 max for our convenience):