Cassie Cat's Summer Request Shop [CLOSED TO CATCH UP]

Dies
Wth!!! Its so amazing thanking you @Cassandra_Dean, this is absolutely gorgeous!!! :sneezing_face::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Bruh you be ruining my surprise for you. :persevere::sob:

2 Likes

omg, can you guys please tag me when you’re open? i’ve always loved your work :heartpulse:

5 Likes

imma probably be too slow with requesting but can y’all tag me when you reopen too lmaooooo :skull::skull:

4 Likes

Hunny no, don’t say that!! :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

WELL, as a proud non-original person, I take my right anyway and would like to be tagged as well. Please.
Your works are amazing. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

wthh how did you do that masterpiece so quickly? It’s not even mine but I love it :joy::heart:

4 Likes

@RMM.Writes thank you for requesting from our art shop! Your art has been completed by @Cassandra_Dean so be sure to credit her!

Without Background

8 Likes

This is so amazing, thank you so much! :heart:

2 Likes

@_haruka, here’s your request! Thank you for requesting here!
This piece was done by @Turtle_Cat (@/turtle.epy on Instagram) so please credit her!

We hope you enjoy!:blush:

PS: I’m sorry! I started on the edit before I saw your edit to the reply…:frowning:

10 Likes

gorjest :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Nooo omg I love it so much :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: thank you thank you

2 Likes

THE SHOP IS OFFICIALLY REOPENED

keep in mind there are still only four slots available

Tags list

@granolias @CStation @appleqrl @molly247 @EpisodeGamer1 @lvqbrl @Problematic_Patrick @Hijiko

@Cocoa_bean23 we didn’t forget about you, don’t worry :sweat_smile: @Turtle_Cat is wrapping up your request right now and will be sent out soon :smile:

6 Likes

do you guys do art scenes?

oh my god- may i request now? :heart_eyes:

Preferred artist (optional) (we have the right to choose the artist): anyone is fine!
How many characters (3 max for our convenience): just 1!
Details:
skin - olive
brows - seductive arch
eyes - upturned bold (brown)
hair - messy back bun (chestnut)
face - round
nose - elven
lips - blossom lips (rose)
Screenshots (optional):

Outfit:
since it’s not showing waist down, the shirt can be blue breezy top w the moon necklace <3
When do you need it by: anytime before july is fine :))
Preferred Pose: possibly this one?
Accessories:
2 ear lobe piercings on each ear & i wear rounded glasses sometimes
Preferred Style (comic or soft):
i’m not really sure… i like all of your examples so choose what you think is best for you
Others: background can be ext. garden campus - day

sumMeR is the password :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

yes we do

2 Likes

Okay, can i request an art scene from @Cassandra_Dean please? This is going to take me a while to type :joy:

1 Like

Can I request an art scene/profile pic ish thing of my character Patricia? :3

PATRICIAS DETAILS

• Tan
  • Defined Natural
  • High Ponytail Black
  • Downturned Natural (Or upturned bold) brown
  • Soft Heart
  • Soft Natural
  • Classic Slender Ruby Red

Basically I just want a rain themed edit. The background doesn’t really matter as long as it has to do with rain somehow, same with the pose. I guess one idea is that she can be holding out her hand to feel the rain or thinking but it’s up to you. The outfit is up to you as well, though, she should have a thin coat on if possible.

I guess if you want a color scheme to work with, I like the colors blue, black and purple :sparkling_heart:

It doesn’t matter who does it

If you need anything else let me know :hugs:

Preferred artist (optional) (we have the right to choose the artist): doesn’t matter
What kind of art are you requesting (art scene, pfp, cover, etc;): i guess it’s more like a pfp
How many characters (3 max for our convenience): 1
Details: above
Screenshots (optional):
Outfit: Again up to you but let me know if you need me to specify
When do you need it by: Don’t have a time
Additional text: None
Preferred Pose: Again, just specify if you need more info
Accessories: None, I think.
Preferred Style (comic or soft): I don’t really know the difference :sweat_smile:
Others:

sumMeR

2 Likes

sumMeR

2 characters.
preferred artist is @Cassandra_Dean but i don’t mind!

KENDRA'S DETAILS

Skin - honey
Eyes - Upturned Feline, Toffee
Face - Soft heart
Nose - Upturned
Hair - Beach wave, Black
Mouth - Full Round, Toffee

Outfit can be anything sporty.

KYLE'S DETAILS

Skin - Honey
Hair - Short cropped, Black
Face - Stubble
Eyes - Green
Nose - Button
Mouth - Smirk, Terracotta
outfit, anything sporty.

POSE

Kendra should be on the ground, on her back and Kyle should be on top of her, as if he just fell on top of her. She should be looking at him, and he should be looking at her. His hands should be holding her hands down on the ground. The art scene should be a side view of the two.

Background should be the gym one. But it should be a little blurred, focusing on the characters more.

Artist: Either person (@Cassandra_Dean maybe since she does soft shading but either person, I don’t want to be overly greedy but if not @Turtle_Cat can do it)
Art type: PFP
Characters: 1
Details:
My deets:
Skin: tan
Eyes: upturned bold
Eye color: Brown
Hair: Feathered
Hair color: black
Nose: upturned
Mouth shape: Round
Color: Terra-cotta
Face shape: Soft heart
Outfit: Any
Time: Anytime, take as long as you need
Pose: Just badass in general
Style: Soft shading
Other: 1 piercing in each ear

Thank you! Hope you have a good day :heart: Lol, I made it just in time. Thank you also for tagging me, love this shop and the examples. :heartbeat::sneezing_face:

Summary

sUmmer

2 Likes