Cassie Cat's Summer Request Shop [CLOSED TO CATCH UP]

perfect! tysm<33

2 Likes

Can you tag me when the shop reopens? Your art is sooooo pretty :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@CStation, here’s your request! Thank you for requesting here!
This piece was done by @Turtle_Cat (@/turtle.epy on Instagram) so please credit her!

Without text

Without background and text.

We hope you enjoy.:blush:

5 Likes

It looks sooo awesome! Tysm!! :heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

@appleqrl, here is your request! Your request was completed by both @Cassandra_Dean and @Turtle_Cat, so please be sure to credit them both.

Per character.

@appleqrl
@LariYaa
@lvqbrl

NOTE: This request has taken an extreme amount of time because of the amount of characters and the trading between artists to get this piece done. We ask that you use this the most you can.:slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

over 10 hours to be precise

4 Likes

OMG!!! It’s literally so perfect! I love it so much and I know for sure my friends will too! THIS IS INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS AND IM SO SORRY IF I WASTED YOUR TIME BUT ITS MY NEW PFP AND THE LAST ART I REQUESTED WILL BECMY PFP BG!!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: Literally I just spilled my cup of water you guys are incredibly talented. 10 hours??? This is so amazing!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH @Cassandra_Dean and @Turtle_Cat for making this! You have no idea how much this means to me. :sneezing_face::heart::heart::heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

you guys are very welcome! :blush:

3 Likes

Oh shitsststst i look sexy. Omg this looks so freaking GOOD. Like HOWW— :hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:
Broooo this is amazing I cantttt kaksjsjsjsjsjsjj
Thank u so much!! :relieved:

4 Likes

it’s gorgeousss :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: i’ll be sure to use it for as long as possible! you both did an amazinggggg job <3 thank you! :sparkling_heart::cupid::heartpulse:

4 Likes

Could I be tagged when y’all reopen? <3

4 Likes

Me too. please

1 Like

Can u please tag me when the shop will reopen please? tyy :blob_hearts:

1 Like

@Epi.milkyway, here is your request! Your request was completed by both @Cassandra_Dean and @Turtle_Cat, so please be sure to credit them both.

We hope you enjoy!:blush:
12 Likes

OMG thank YOU, I LOVE IT!!! :sob::scream::scream::scream:

3 Likes

Could you tag me when you guys reopen?:wink::blue_heart:

3 Likes

Can you please tag me when you guys reopen. Also do you guys do males ?

4 Likes

Sure! And we do do males.

5 Likes

can u pls tag me when u reopen too!

4 Likes

Yay !! Okay thank you so much :heart:

5 Likes