Cassie Cat's Summer Request Shop [CLOSED TO CATCH UP]

just a little heads up, guys, we will not be reopening until July 1 or a little later. so you don’t need to worry about it until later :grinning:

11 Likes

tag me pls ! Monkey see monkey do

5 Likes

btw you guys could always turn this topic on watching which gives you every notif for the topic it may be annoying but that works just as good as tagging :laughing:

14 Likes

BuMp

2 Likes

Um their art shop hasn’t been open yet :grimacing:

6 Likes

Oh, it hasn’t? Oh, thank you… xD

3 Likes

Ty!:heart:

3 Likes

Does our story we’re requesting for have to be published?

2 Likes

preferably because if we make something for your story and it doesn’t end up getting published, our art will be wasted.

3 Likes

Oh, I understand that. Is there anyway around it though? Because my story doesn’t exactly have 3 episodes to publish, but I’m working on it…

1 Like

i think she means its okay if your story isnt published yet but when you do publish it, you need to use the art she gave you for your story, sorry if im wrong cass :sweat_smile: .

7 Likes

yeah but it would really be ideal if you’re about to or already have your story published so we know that our art won’t be wasted

5 Likes

Yeah yeah of course I’m gonna use it!

1 Like

That’s understandable. Should I just complete more episodes then come back?

yeah what I would do is be just about ready to publish your story, then come back to request what you need if our shop is open.

2 Likes

Okay thank you!

Are you guys still open?
@Turtle_Cat, @Cassandra_Dean

It’s closed until they finish their requests, I think :blush:

1 Like

Alrighty. Could I inform them to tag me when they open?

1 Like

I mean, go for it.

1 Like