Cassie Cat's Summer Request Shop [CLOSED TO CATCH UP]

@minnehaaa your request has been completed by @Cassandra_Dean. please be sure to use the art as we have taken time out of our day to make for you. also, credit your artist(s).

nobody is allowed to use except for @minnehaaa and @Cassandra_Dean

14 Likes

WOW :fearful:T-this is… BREATHTAKING girl!!! Another super Talented Human :sneezing_face::sparkling_heart::heart: i cant take this beauty :sneezing_face::sparkling_heart: umm… you all are talented!!! Omg. Keep it up with the beautiful work you all :sneezing_face::heart::heart:!!!
Have a nice day/night :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you! It’s beautiful :grin:

1 Like

Hi I was just wondering if you have time to take a request from me?

1 Like

Our shop is closed for right now, sorry.

We’ll be happy to tag you when we open if you’d like.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh ok. Yes please can you tag me when you open!

2 Likes

Open still?

1 Like

^

8 Likes

They finished 1 I think. So it’d be 2 more left.

1 Like

Please tag me if you could once your open again. :hugs:

@xetic, bc of all the characters and complicated details in your art scene, I might have to edit it instead of drawing it, is that alright with you?

@keiji, yours might be a long while too before I finish your request.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s fine with me

1 Like

Okie dokie I don’t mind waiting :joy: thank you so much! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Tag me if u re open.
Thank you :grin:

Tag me as well pls :slight_smile:

Hey Turtle, am going to use the pfp you gave me now :smile: so sorry for the delay :pensive:

1 Like

Lol, it’s totally fine!:see_no_evil::relieved:

1 Like

can u tag when are u open again? pls :pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

Tag me when its Open again! Please :slight_smile:

@Linlin330 @esturiia @appleqrl @lvqbrl @EpisodeGamer1 @Luna1559 @Cocoa_bean23 @TwO.auThOrs_200 @molly247 @cheetosflaminghot @epy.queenie

So,

this isn’t the official reopening, but I have time to take one (max 2 characters) request, so if any of you have one, please send all the necessary details. I only have time for one.

8 Likes