Castle Hallway BG!

Hey everyone !
I am trying to find a castle hallway with doors, like an academy school hall. If anyone can help me find any, I’d be grateful ! Even anything academy school like stairs or something! Thank you so much ! I will credit of course !

Check out Flowgriefer’s background page. I know she has some castle-y backgrounds and grand staircases. They’re really well done. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply ! Yeah I love her backgrounds but unfortunately I can’t find the perfect hallway I’m imagining for my story :confused:

2 Likes

Ah. Sorry. You can also check out the background sharing thread or check out @amepisode’s drives.

1 Like

Haha thanks, we probably have the same taste because I went on hers as well :joy: I love her backgrounds too and I took some but for the corridor academy it still isn’t what I’m looking for.

1 Like

Do you have a reference image of what you are looking for? Or a very detailed description? I might be able to find one for you.

1 Like

Hey ! Sorry took so long to reply. I’m actually looking for a longish corridor with big doors (for classrooms) to be honest a bit like in Harry Potter. The type of castle school king of like.

I found some!

2 Likes

Wow thanks! I could definitely use some of those! Thank you very much that really helped :hugs: :heart:

1 Like

Yw!
Also, no credit needed!

1 Like

thank you very much ! :heart:

1 Like