Catchin' Feelings?

I’d like to say it’s nonexistent but as of Thursday of last week my crush actually liked me back and asked me out. We both had crushes on each other and one day I found out about her crush on me. I spend weeks thinking if she liked me back and then she asked me out soo hooray😊

1 Like

I don’t really have a love life, I mean I’ve had some crushes… :joy:

1 Like

awww i’m so happy for you!

1 Like

He just keeps popping up in my head! Even when I try to not think about him.

2 Likes

i know how you feel :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Why does everything on this thread seem so relatable?! :joy::sob: I probably have the longest list of hopeless crushes who either don’t know about my existence or even if they somehow do, I just always manage to make a fool out of myself :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

lmaooo this is just life hun

1 Like

I saw this thread and immediately went… So relatable.
I had a crush on my best friend, I stopped liking him though because he ignored me just so I would stop and it worked. It’s okay, we’re both good now and we just rant to each other about our problems.
However, now I like one of my other closest guy friends. He used to like me, but he stopped, which is so fricking sad because I don’t know if he’ll like me again. We’ve hung out a couple times and he lets me hug him whenever I want, so yay… My life is sad, dude.

2 Likes
This I never thought I'd say

Well for once in a very long time I’m starting to LIKE someone, and that might sound all fine and dandy but we only spoke once aside from rare small talk, I’m just way too anti-social to say anything other than hi, and sometimes I try to avoid him or pretend not to see him when in public. I do it because…for some reason he stares at me… a lot and I have no idea what the reason could be.

Aside from that I’m seeing other guys, but it’s nothing serious, I’m not interested in any of them. I’m not a very romantic person but I guess I like male attention so…yin yang

2 Likes

aww it’s okayyy

1 Like

ooooh i think he might like youuu

1 Like

UPDATE:
this isn’t about mine but it’s really my close friend’s.
When I came back from india i realized the golden boy of band was hanging out with the pit which i found really odd so i started realizing he might like one of my vibe friends hanna. so on that saturday i kept playing cupid and pushed them together and said they’d make a great couple, the following sunday i DMed him asking if he liked hanna and he did (his name is jerome) anyways fast forward they’ve been dating now for 17 days and they’ve gone through their first problem where they’re both crying and yesterday was so emotional. Hanna has natural commitment issues because her parents have had a crazy bad past. Not the kind of past a child wants to go through so she started regretting ever going in a relationship and i told jerome because he had to do something about it, but then hanna kept going deeper like how jerome wasn’t really her type and it was so bad. and then jerome said “i’m dating hanna.”
“but apparently she isn’t dating me.”
and oooof that hurt my heart and he said so many other things like i’m just a nice cute boy nothing else and i was like I GET YOU DUDE BUT CALM DOWN.
anyways yesterday they had a long talk on the phone and really talked things through and i really hope everything will be okay

1 Like

I have a fantasy in my head ;’)
#singlegang

1 Like

BUMP

yeah me too

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.