Cathie's Story idea and plot shop

Welcome to my Story idea and plot shop

• **1. I have opened this shop because I have alot of ideas and want to help others if they have writer’s block since i know that can happen **

• **2. If I give you an idea or a plot to go off of you have to credit me for helping with the plot I think that’s fair? **

• **3. I can take as many requests as you need and you can request for help as many times as you want to I don’t mind, I am always avalible to help **

• 4. Please don’t disrespect me or my ideas as they are only ideas and can be altered and changed if needed

*** 5. Do not trend hop, if you have requested my help for an idea and I see you have asked someone else for an idea about the exact same thing I will not help you if you request again because that is hurtful to see that I helped you and you asked someone else.**

REQUEST BELOW

5 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is for story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.