Cats or dogs which one do u prefer

Cats 4 life

3 Likes

Cats because I’m afraid of dogs :joy: I’ve had bad experiences with them only, they’ve chased me, barking ferociously and I can vividly remember one incident where I thought I was going to die :flushed:

2 Likes

Same I’m kinda scared of dogs but not that much I don’t like it when they are near me or like touching me

1 Like

Damn this one is hard. I have a cat and I love her but I also love dogs :heart_eyes::pleading_face::joy:

Cats u can do it queen cats won’t snitch

1 Like

:joy:

Dogs!

Violation :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I like both, but I slightly prefer dogs.
When I was younger I got the nail of a dog in my face and it bled a lot, yet I didn’t feel anything. I’m honestly surprised I’m not afraid of dogs :thinking:

1 Like

Lol i Hope ur ok

2 Likes

Only bc I have spent my whole life around dogs, and I have a wonderful, yet a handful of a puppy, named Tilly

Lmao, yeah it healed, you can only slightly see it when you really pay attention. Thank you though;)

1 Like

I had a dog named rani but my uncle gave it away that is a bigggggggg problem I was soo sad it’s mine

1 Like

Did u get stitches

1 Like

Also eat paracetamol u will feel better or out a bit if savaloon on or like anti septic cream

1 Like

Wasn’t possible if I remember it correctly. It was like 8 years ago, but I think the part of skin was on the dogs nail, so they couldn’t do a lot.

1 Like

That’s good it wasn’t that deep but like if u ever get sick eat paracetamol

1 Like

Cats, because I have two. :relieved:

I’m a dog person :guide_dog: :heart:

I am a cat person.

images