Cats vs Dogs 🐶 🐈

So I’m just in a debating kind of mood cause I haven’t really talked to my friends in awhile but I wanted to debate something NONPROBLEMATIC unlike the thread about politics :eyes: :eyes:

Sooooooo CATS :cat2: or DOGS :dog: ?

11 Likes

Oh I forgot to mention, I’m 100% on team DOGS!

2 Likes

Honestly dogs cause idk, I’m not really the type of person to like cats a lot, I mean every cat and dog is different but I feel like a lot of dogs truly want to be your best friend and want to protect you and I find that su cute, I grew up with a lot of dogs in my family, I sadly never had my own tho :<

1 Like

Yeah, I mean cats are cute, but they can’t be your life companion.

They just don’t care about people enough

1 Like

can I just say the politician thread scares me so much, I’m glad I’m not form America I- I’ll stay on this thread for now :eyes::joy:

2 Likes

Lol I think the person gave up in the end tho

1 Like

I like dogs a little more then cats but i like cats to

1 Like

I would have to respectfully disagree with your statement. Cats do care about you when they get to know you. They will show you love and affection. However, cats don’t require constant attention, unlike dogs. You also don’t have to take cats on a walk to empty their bladders. Cats can use their litter boxes whenever they want to. Cats also take up less space. They don’t need a backyard to run around in, a gigantic bed, or lots of toys. Cats do not bark. Although, my old cat used to meow in the middle of the night. Cats understand personal space, while dogs will jump up on you and follow you around the house. The final reason cats are better than dogs is that cats do not slobber all over you.

I realize all dogs (and cats) are different, but this is just my opinion.

6 Likes

Doooooogs of course :yay: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

I had a cat but I was really young so i dont remember her well but apparently Elsie (the cat) used to claw my neck at night :woman_shrugging: so Else did not know personal space

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

but i agree that they are less maintenance if their older/adult

2 Likes

Rats! :mouse2:

I’m sorry is this against the rules?

Honestly, I think that most cats just kinda hate me maybe because I smell like me dog or something? Almost every cat I’ve met has tried to bite or scratch me for no reason.

Aren’t litter boxes smelly though?

I feel like they take up as much space a small dog.

Hahaha that’s true.

Actually, my dog barely barks at all. She’ll occasionally bark if she sees a dog that she doesn’t like while I’m walking with her, but mostly she just growls or whines.

That makes me feel so loved and dogs can be trained to not do that.

That’s definitely true.

Lol

Serious tho, look:

Cutenesses

They are the cutest pets and you cannot convince me otherwise

1 Like

Awww :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

But look at this

And also my dog:

Jewel

1 Like

Cats are cute but Dogs oh my God I love dogs. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Stop trying to sway me with your cute ass pups it ain’t… gonna… work…

More cutenesses

1 Like

Cats because their eyes are very cool and Salem from Sabrina the Teenage Witch is awesome :100: Not a dog lover :cold_face:

2 Likes

But dogs are sooo sweet and they love everyone

CAAAAATSSSSSSSS

They cool and don’t BARK :grimacing:

Me when someone says that dogs are better:
:cat_shocked:

Yes, dogs are amazing, but CATS ARE DA BEST :cat_typing:

2 Likes