Cats vs Dogs 🐶 🐈

After being chased by one a few times and almost killed, I just can’t, I now have a fear :joy: :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Hahaha my dog barely ever barks

1 Like

ye I’m kinda scared of them toooo

one dog bit me :sob:

:grimacing: :anguished: :persevere: Oof that’s sad

One time I was walking my dog and this other dog started barking at her, so my dog barked back, obviously, and since my dog is pretty big, the other person started yelling about how my dog attacked her dog and tried to bite her

1 Like

oop- :flushed:

1 Like

I love cats and dogs, but I’d rather own a cat.

2 Likes

Dogs.

2 Likes

CHRISSY I WILL FIGHT YOU :cat_shocked:

Catssssssssssssssssssssss

2 Likes

DDDDDOOOOGGGGGSSSSSSS.

WE GONnA FIGHT THEN

2 Likes

CATS!!! (body seems unclear smh)

2 Likes

I GuEss WE ARE

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:cat: :cat:

3 Likes

YES! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

thank you

2 Likes

Dogs all the way :tired_face:

3 Likes

Cats are really beautiful!
I love ginger cats with blue eyes.

But I feel dogs match my mood.
And are so tots adorable :relieved:

5029 5035 5033 gif8968542147053949386.gif1597808125652_6701693012658809691

3 Likes

Awww yes!

1 Like

Sorry for the late response.

Litter boxes do smell bad if you don’t clean them regularly. If you don’t clean the litter box, it will end up super full and your cat won’t have anywhere to go to the bathroom. That is a downside of owning a cat.

I suppose a cat could take up as much space as a small dog. I will admit that some cats are bigger than dogs, such as Savannah cats.

That’s interesting. All dogs I have met have barked a lot, at least when I was with them. It was usually when they were outside, barking at other dogs.

I guess that’s just personal preference.

I actually experience the opposite of this. All of the cats seem to like me, but the dogs I meet despise me. It’s fine, I really dislike dogs. Maybe I just haven’t met the right dog, and you haven’t met the right cat.

1 Like

Nooo you really brought up the politics thread :see_no_evil: lmaoooo

2 Likes

Dogs :heart::pleading_face:
:dog: :dog2:

1 Like

Yes! I think this is probably true. I was actually thinking about maybe owning a cat when I’m older (in addition to my dream of having 4 dogs).

2 Likes