🌏 CAVEMAN - chapter 14 is out!

Hi, guys, I would like to present to you my new story which got chosen by episode to the hidden gems shelf. :heart_eyes: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

I’m sooo happy about it. It would mean the world to me if you will give it a chance. :heart_eyes:
And I hope you will enjoy the story!
Let me know what you think about it :rofl:

Story: CAVEMAN
Genre: Fantasy (adventure, romance, mystery, drama)
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 14 (to be continued…)
Description: After being trapped in a cave you discover an unknown underground world.
Will you be able to discover its secrets, handle its inhabitants and tame their wild steaming hot leader?

here is trailer for it:

18 Likes

Congrats that’s so cool but I have a question how do they get on the shelves like what do you have to do?

1 Like

I haven’t done anything for it. :sweat_smile:So I assume episode stuff simply reads stories and picks up the one they like for the shelves. :thinking: :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh ok I was just curious

1 Like

I get it. :smiley: There is just nothing I can tell you to do. :thinking: But…I believe episode on their insta sometimes asks for recommendations for the shelves - so if someone recommends you there might help too. :heart:

2 Likes

Your story looks really cool and congrats for getting on the shelf!!

1 Like

Thank you so much. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

congratulations!

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Thank you. :star_struck:

Congrats! I started reading it and the premise, characters, relationship dynamics, and myth about the lost underground tribe is very interesting! Looking forward to future updates!

Thank you so much for giving it a chance.:slight_smile: I am glad you like it.
I am working on 2 stories now so it takes longer to update but I will update it that’s for sure. :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats!! I’ll read it too :star_struck:

thank you :slight_smile: Hope you will like it!

1 Like

Congrats on getting the shelf :slightly_smiling_face:

thank you. :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations! :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :partying_face:

1 Like

thank you :smiley: :heart: :heart: :heart:

yay 3 in the adventure genre!

1 Like