CC Discussion: Full, Limited, or none?

What are your thoughts on CC? Do you prefer it or like stories without it? Are you annoyed by limited CC? Does it depend on the story? Are there any exceptions to your opinion?

I’m just curious. I’m planning a possible story, but I don’t know if I should have CC or not. Every story I’ve read has had CC, so at this point, it just feels to me that most people use it because everybody uses it in their stories.

4 Likes

Don’t feel obligated to use CC if you don’t wish to include it. You could always do limited CC if there is a certain way you cant characters to look (ie, if they’re of a certain ethnicity), or you could do no CC. Your story will still be great!

5 Likes

I prefer Full CC but if the character is good looking then I won’t change. I’m sometimes annoyed when the character is not my type and they give Limited CC or None like recently I read a story in which there was full CC for MC & LI but there was a limited CC for the MC Mom and that frustated me a lot.

6 Likes

I like full CC.
If there is limited CC or no CC then I don’t read the story sorry if offending!

6 Likes

I don’t think I could ever understand that :joy:

Is there a reason you only read stories with CC? What kind of genres and stories do you read?

4 Likes

Well Fantasy, Drama and comedy

3 Likes

Well I myself like to read full cc stories and has added full cc to my story too… But since my story is fantasy genre and I want eyecolor of the MC and LI to be specific, so I have specifically requested readers to not to change it for story purpose…And as much I’ve seen the screenshots from readers, they simply don’t change it… But yes, full cc totally change the basic look n features that we have decided… It is problematic in case of art scenes, where the art scene is totally diff. To users…

But if you want characters to look in certain way, limited cc is good… Don’t hesitate to add limited cc, tbh storyline is more important…

3 Likes

I like full custmisation so it’s more like my own character.

5 Likes

I love full CC I avoid stories with limited CC or none lol :kissing: I know a lot of people are ok with limited or no CC but it’s my personal preference

4 Likes

Exactly my point

1 Like

Same lol

Actually the thing as a reader I say - we just love to customize the characters according to our own sweet will you know like my mc looks great in this skin tone,hair, eyes etc.,
I prefer full cc too but if the characters look great without cc then I’ve no problem reading but if the characters r ugly then it’s difficult to read. People have the tendency to read with good looking mcs and lis.
I read many stories without Customization but the characters were good looking so I didn’t stopped reading eg : The Empire by Chantelle, Hunting Bad 1 &2 and craving scar by hope moon, gangster loving 1
But I stopped reading It’s just an illusion by Miss Mj because of no cc the characters are ugly to me
Sorry no offense to anyone :sweat_smile::blush:

4 Likes

I like cc but it isn’t a must, i just get confused otherwise because i’m dumb but yk. If you aint gon let me have green eyes tho, not reading. :rofl: jk.

3 Likes

Exactly this is the speciality about episode we can customise and make the characters look like the way we want so it’s a huge turn off when there is limited CC or no CC because CC is what makes stories enjoyable it makes us feel related and interested and hooked

4 Likes

personally i very rarely cc characters so i couldn’t care less if it’s in there or not but in my story i gave full cc mainly because i wasn’t in the mood to deal with people being like “cAn We Cc”. it’s all down to personal preference

4 Likes

True and If authors don’t want to give us full cc atleast a limited cc will do too :pleading_face::joy:

2 Likes

Lol :joy::smiley: the best choice probably so that they don’t load ur fan mail and insta with the same sh_t asking for cc

2 Likes

fr i went from originally just going to do limited cc and one of my friends started complaining about people always asking so i was like okayy not dealing with that :sob:

4 Likes

yeah… LOL. I don’t blame you. That’s part of why I’m considering CC or not.

:sob::pleading_face: I understand u that’s why I say full cc is best :joy:

1 Like