CC or no CC in stories?

Do you like CC(character customization) or is it something you don’t like, or don’t really care about? For me personally I don’t really mind cc or not. I’ll read with or without cc, I mostly prefer no cc though. The author can do a lot more, like adding overlays, art scenes. Etc

• Yes, I love CC
  • No, I don’t like it
  • Doesn’t matter to me

0 voters

3 Likes

I like CC, but if it’s a really great story I won’t mind if it has no CC. Limited CC is also fine :))

3 Likes

I prefer CC.

1 Like

Same, i agree!

2 Likes

@fork

3 Likes

Yee! CC is disgusting and offensive

2 Likes

I love CC but honestly no Accor limited CC is totally fine! It’s how the author imagined it and it is their story so they deserve to write it how they please. What I cannot stand are the people that call the author names for not allowing CC.

6 Likes

yes, i only like to choose the name, i always choose “rock _” the missing slot would be the number. e.g if it was my first story then i’d put “rock 1” second story “rock 2” and so on!

3 Likes

Omg same!! :scream::scream: Thats such a must have! I hate CC bc i cant have characters like I imagine

2 Likes

yes!! what’s your fav skin tone? mine is ash 04 because it looks most similar to my favourite rock.

3 Likes

SAMEEE!! Sad that we can’t remove facial features

3 Likes

agreed!! so sad

~crie~

3 Likes

Aww, why did they flag your comment? :frowning:

2 Likes

who flagged that lmao

2 Likes

Ahhhh :frowning:

1 Like

Who is flagging it-

4 Likes

mia?? is that you?

1 Like

Facts :100:

5 Likes

I personally like both it doesn’t really matter to me if it has cc or no cc I’m fine with it.
I’ll I care about is the storyline and plot. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

BUT I HATE IT WHEN THE FIRST EPISODE IS JUST CC AND NOTHING ELSE WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND I WILL NOT READ.

I also don’t like how readers just care about cc it’s not that big of a deal. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Why are you getting flagged?

2 Likes