CC...Should I include it?

I was wondering if I should add semi-customisation instead of full cc because I’d like to add my own artscenes in my story.
I wanted to know what other people think i should do

4 Likes

Hey, semi-customisation is okay with me and most of the others I know here I guess :thinking:
This community is very accepting and would read a story even with no CC if that story is GOOD! :smile: Not applicable for everyone tho!! I don’t know everyone in this community but the people I know are really open to read a story even with No cc if that story is bomb! :relieved:

5 Likes

You can do that!
I’ve seen authors who give full CC but write that CC is not recommended (because of art scenes).

4 Likes

Thanks that’s good to know I’m working on making the story good anyways with awesome directing and my own custom overlays!
Hopefully my story will be another exception. :sad_panda:

2 Likes

I was thinking of doing that but I don’t know if I even should. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

It’s your story! You decide on what to add or not add.

If you don’t want to give full CC (or any CC at all), don’t!

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ll definitely think about what you have said!

1 Like

No problem! Good luck with your story! 🫶🏻

1 Like

You could always offer customization (limited or full), then whenever you have art scenes give people the option of viewing them. That way you could still have your art scenes, but people who chose to customize won’t have to worry about story immersion being broken by seeing an art scene with a character that doesn’t look like how they customized it. But at the end of the day, it’s your story. If you want to offer limited or no CC, go for it. Just be aware that there’s a significant portion of readers who won’t read a story without CC. Which I think is ridiculous, but it is what it is. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Your story, your choice. With me doing my first story, I am probs not planning on CC as I like the way I envisioned my characters. But then I remembered that I’m not the one who is reading it and id like to connect with my readers and let them CC. But again overall it’s your story and your choice. Hope Tis helps :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Absolutely thank you!!

1 Like

Your right!

1 Like

Personally, I would recommend adding full customization, just to better satisfy readers, but it’s your story and you may do it however you please.

2 Likes

Thank you for your suggestion

I know that no cc is a turn off for a few people, including me also, so I definitely think that semi cc or full cc would be the way to go!!! If there is no cc I won’t read and ik a wide range of people would agree!

1 Like

Same to be honest :eyes:

I love your straightforward answer! Thank you

What is semi- CC …?

1 Like

Semi-CC is just CC that is limited to only some features. For example, if an author decides that a character’s eye color is essential to their story, they’d exclude eye colors from the CC section of their story, making it semi-CC. : )

1 Like

Oohhh oki! Me gets. Thanks-you again :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

2 Likes