CC template Pls help

Hi does anyone know how to have the player be able to Customize the character. Also, how do you get the customization to stay in every episode. Thanks for any help! Have a nice day

2 Likes

Yeah it’s very easy, just go to the right hand side of your portal when you are writing the script and there you will see a script template option :relaxed: Select the first option and after that click ctrl+f and select all and then just write the name of the character :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: in the place of LIGHTFEMALEAVATAR :yum: BTW,if you wanna learn coding then i have a paid coding class

2 Likes

Hey Dara-Amarie has a CC template you just copy and paste, After you customize one it will stay but if you want to offer the chance every episode just repaste it every episode. Depending on if you character is male or female

3 Likes

Thank you so much I would love to join ur class but i have no money at all. Thanks for your help i really appreciate it! :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!

2 Likes

No problem :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Once you allow the readers to customize the character, it WILL stay in every episodethe way you have customized it :blush:
Check out this website. You will find every template for CC
Just copy the code and paste it in your script. Finished! :grin::heart:

2 Likes