CC Templates and Family Templates (LL and Ink) (UPDATED 11-24-2019)

Hey! All the links here are outdated, as I moved the folder my templates are in. Go to my insta @clarkie.eps and visit my linktree for the udated links!

Check out my family templates and cc templates, ALL of which include ink hair and lip colors!! Now introducing new Zombie/Alien/Magical cc templates and Zombie/Alien/Magical family cc templates.
Link to drive filled with all the templates and more:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GoA4kb-91NK-4ezdXN5iNIa0x0FKJouA

Limelight Female Customization Template:
Female 1:

Female 2:

Female 3:

Female 4:

Female 5:

Limelight Female Main Character Family Customization Template:

example -

This includes:

• Copy of you with make up
  • Two copies of you without make up
  • Younger You
  • Mom
  • Dad
  • Big Sister
  • Little Sister
  • Big Brother
  • Little Brother
  • Grandma
  • Grandpa

Also if this is your first time hearing about these templates, they both include ink hair and lip colors! And in the family template each feature you choose will automatically give your each member of your family a similar feature so you will actually look related! It’s not just a skin tone match!
You don’t have to use each family member but now you have them Incase you ever feel the need to include them later on for plot purposes!

Limelight Male Customization Template:

Male 2:

Limelight Male Main Character Family Customization Template:

This includes:

• Two copies of you without make up
  • Younger You
  • Mom
  • Dad
  • Big Sister
  • Little Sister
  • Big Brother
  • Little Brother
  • Grandma
  • Grandpa

Zombie/ Alien/ Magical Creature Templates:

Female MC Family Template:

Female MC Template:

Female:

Male:

Male MC Family Template:

Ink Female Family Customization Template:

example -

Tired of customizations that make your parents look like siblings? Or ones that don’t have afro textured hair for your family? Maybe you don’t like ones that don’t give your family monolids. Well I made this CC for you!
This includes:

• Copy of you without make up
  • Younger You
  • Mom
  • Dad
  • Big Sister
  • Little Sister
  • Big Brother
  • Little Brother
  • Grandma
  • Grandpa

Check out my insta @clarkie.eps for updates!

Every template has been updated with the new hairstyles!!
I also fixed an error with the naming part that happened if you included Female Template 4 and Female Template 5 together. But everything is updated and ready to go!! :triumph:

23 Likes

this is impressive.

2 Likes

Thanks! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:
Soon there will be a children template! It will be an accurate child based off two customized characters (it will include cishet couples, but also lesbian and gay)
That way you can make accurate children of your MC and LI! They will also have a realistic skintone that’s a mix of both parents. So check out my insta to see when I release that!

1 Like

wow. bless your heart. i know these took forever. i will definitely use this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. i am impressed.

3 Likes

Thank you! :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Bump

Every Template has now been updated to feature the new hairstyles! Also since a lot of the new hairstyles were curly I changed the Curly family since they couldn’t really have curly hair before, only wavy cause of the limited choices.

2 Likes

Thank you for making templates that are actually helpful with the hair options and do lip colors and family members skin correctly. :smiley::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: stoopppppp

1 Like

I’m being serious. All these other ones do the family members skin tone and lip colors so ashy and it’s annoying. :roll_eyes: Yours is WAY better then Dara’s in my opinion. Lol nah. That’s not even an opinion, that’s a fact! :mchearts:

Dara doesn’t do family templates all the other ones are made by the authors themselves but thank you :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Just wondering, how do we credit you? Only because your work is AMAZING and personally, if I was you, I wouldn’t want people to pretend it’s their work.

• *Rain Stones * :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

My credit is built into the template! Just don’t remove it :sparkling_heart:
Also if you wanna link me your story with one of my templates on insta, I’d love to see it!

Haha - Just saw that. Thanks xx (Sorry I don’t have Insta :frowning: but if I do get I’ll be sure too :smile:)
Rain Stones :heart_eyes::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thnx

1 Like

These look amazing! Will definitely use.:star_struck:

2 Likes

bump :star_struck:

Bump

Update coming later this week!

2 Likes

All templates have been updated with new hairstyles! Also check out the Alien, Zombie and Magical creature templates out now!

1 Like