CECCA'S Backgrounds, Covers,Overlays and Splashes shop {CLOSED}

Small cover :slight_smile:

1 Like

np! That will be done later today :smile:

1 Like

Hey!
Can you please make the image below DAY instead of NIGHT:

The template for the DAY background is:

PS: Can you please not put your Instagram account name on the background. I want it to be as clean as possible. But, I will still credit you.
Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

so you want the red bedroom to be Day?

Yes. But can you please not put your Instagram account on the background (I will still credit you and it’s pink :joy:).

oh I see that now :laughing:

I personally like to watermark the backgrounds I edit but I won’t in this instance.

:joy: Thanks!

1 Like

How’s this?

Day%20Bedroom%202

What colour do you want Pezar’s hair to be?

It’s perfect! What do I use to credit you?

1 Like

Can you credit my Instagram @cecca.episode please :slight_smile:

Will do! :blush:

Hey, I forgot to ask if you could make me a “to be continued” splash if you can, could you do it with this background in red letter please

(but could you try to put the words inside of the hole?) thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sure! Mind if I try to find a similar background to this? Only it’s got Stock image watermark’s on it and It is copyrighted :smile:

Oh, okay :joy:

1 Like

Cool! I’m just working on a request right now but It will be done in the next 30 mins :wink:

Thanks

1 Like

Hi!

Here is the cover - I’m not sure if it’s exactly what you had in mind but if you need anything changed - Feel free to ask :smile:

Hi pezar’s hair is black. Sorry I guess i forgot to put it lol

1 Like

Np! I’m just finishing my last request for the day but all your splashes and the large cover will be done tomorrow :slight_smile: