CelestialMoon‘s 1,5K OC and DTIYS (Instagram and Forums)

ART CONTEST

To celebrate 1,5k followers!:heart:

HOW TO ENTER:

For the people who do not have Instagram
If you do not have Instagram, you can still join. The prizes for you are then:

1st place: pfp in my style
2nd place: INK or LL edit
The rest of the rules down below still count for the forums! (just things like tagging and stuff is instagram related and not forum related.)

Linktree to the pngs if the forum ones don‘t work:
https://linktr.ee/celestialmoon.art

HOW TO ENTER:

• Must be following me on instagram @celestialmoon.art to win a prize, if you just want to do the dtiys thats totally fine!
•Tag at least 2 people in the comments who might be interested!

• Choose one or max two of the following tasks:

1. OUTLINE CONTEST

-> Outlines can be found in my linktree in my drive!

-> Color and/or edit one of the two outlines

-> Outline needs to be recognizable -> Do not remove watermark

-> Do not claim as your own or use outside the contest

-> Tag me in both description and photo

-> Use the hashtag #celestial1500

1. DRAW THIS IN YOUR STYLE -> Redraw the beautiful @Episode.cher in your style!

-> Post my version in the second -> Tag me in both picture and caption

-> Use the hashtag #celestial1500

-> you can draw this in your episode style!

PRIZES:

1st winner: Instagram portrait profile picture drawn in my own style, follow, spam of likes and shoutout

2nd winner: story review and shout out and/ or follow, spam of likes and instagram shoutout!

All Entries: Shoutout in my story

Honorable mentions: an extra post on my page!

Deadline: 1st December 2019

Good luck!

Tags:

@Bridi @xetic @Amiraa @gkreatives @CalyPhina @Bumblebree @SASB @Abimations4 @AnimeOtome @Mouse.Episode @AuthorMDWrites @Silver_Shadow @zapcV @Turtle_Cat @MagixQueenie @TyLo @Linlin330 @Anna1106Writes @appleqrl
@Epiexpert @Sinful_Peches @epy.edits @Cassandra_Dean @s124 @MG_789 @Lucy.Dea @Problematic_Patrick @Mashia @Whispering_Flower @talesbyrose @keiji @The_Corgi_Queen @Jany @PropertyofNae @jessy.writes @SakuraCheam @Shona4b @Daisy_Flower1 @Ghosty @Emma_16 @k.w.episode @eilyk @minnehaaa @rubywrites @anon71852408 @sofia2 @mothatrucka @ORLA1991 @Cookies1 @LariYaa @minnehaaa @Killerfrost @Sophbee @abygail.bauman @Defenestration @briar.epi @guppy.epy @Eva_Diva1 @ELx @Unknown_18

Instagram Post:

28 Likes

oKAY BET (ion have insta but ill try joining the dtiys for fun :kissing:)

@yikko @luio (sorry if you didnt wanna b tagged or you were already tagged)

@sofia2 @lvqbrl @epi.milkyway :relieved::raised_hands:t2:
I’m entering

2 Likes

@Neptune @keiji I might enter but idk yet cuz I suck and haven’t been motivated but just in case I do enter ya know :new_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

OMG!!! This looks so cool! I kinda wanna enter both…:sweat_smile::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ahhh, best of luck to anyone who joins this awesome contest! Thank you again @CelestialMoon for the amazing art​:slight_smile::heart:

1 Like

:yay:

I destroyed your record for posting nothing for 6 months :grimacing:

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

#celestial1500

So proud of you!

My entry

Ik it’s not the best but here u go, my tables it being a pain and decided to break so I did this on my phone

OFC! I had to enter ur contest u qween!

5 Likes

Not gonna enter because I am too bad in art :disappointed_relieved:

Thank you for your entry :heart:

1 Like

Nobody is too bad for art!

1 Like

This is absolutely amazing! Of course im joininggg!! :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

Uhm… Maybe it’s no t bad but It doesn’t stand a chance with all other amazing art pieces here…

Here’s my entry to the DTIYS contest! I don’t have Instagram. I love the original artwork! Good luck, everyone :blush:
#celestial1500

App: Procreate
Layers: 30
Time: 3h 37m

8 Likes

Here’s my outline entry I hope you like <3

8 Likes

Ooh! I entered on instagram, but I’ll just put it here too :smiley:

A LITERAL Celestial Moon

7 Likes

Thanks to everyone who participated in the last 2 days! :blush: I am at school right now so I can’t really check everyones name.

2 Likes

The oc gets extended to the 14th December! Sorry, I forgot to write it earlier in the forums too.

4 Likes

Hi! I already posted this on Instagram @crackedcharcoal, but figured I’d post it on here too.
This is my entry for the DTIYS. I really love the gold accents, I’m a sucker for shiny things.

5 Likes