CelestialMoon’s Giveaway

If you got tagged and you are not interested, just ignore it!

Hi there,
First it was planned that this giveaway will only be available to Instagram but I decided to put it up on the forums too.

Since some of you don’t have Instagram:

• You can send me the screenshot(s) here via dm!
  • You obviously can’t follow me here, but sharing this thread and promoting my story count as entries!

The Giveaway Winner Deadline is on 24th August
The Deadline for Best Support is on 8th September!

Original Post:

Since it is hard for me to catch up with requests and giveaway requests that I need to finish for people who already wait a long time, my next OC or Draw this in your style contest would be at either 1,5k or 2k .

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day :yay:

Waiting for my queen @xetic to drop further tags, seriously follower her on Insta @xetic she has done so much for me​:pleading_face::heart:

Tags from @Unknown_18 (I hope you are okay with it! Or else tell me please❤️)
@Bridi @xetic @Amiraa @gkreatives @CalyPhina @Bumblebree @Abimations4 @briar.epi @AnimeOtome @zapcV @Turtle_Cat @MagixQueenie @Anna1106Writes @appleqrl @Sinful_Peches @epy.edits @Cassandra_Dean @s124 @Lucy.Dea @LovelyLoren @Problematic_Patrick @Mashia @Whispering_Flower @talesbyrose @keiji @The_Corgi_Queen @Jany @PropertyofNae @jessy.writes @SakuraCheam @Shona4b @Daisy_Flower1 @Ghosty @Emma_16 @k.w.episode @eilyk @minnehaaa @rubywrites @anon71852408 @sofia2 @mothatrucka @ORLA1991 @Cookies1 @LariYaa @Killerfrost @Sophbee @abygail.bauman @NellyFromEpisode @SASB @TyLo @Silver_Shadow @Captain_vanilla @Linlin330
@Epiexpert

30 Likes

ooooo Yass Qween! (i have been meaning to read your story but had work)

2 Likes

No problem! i don’t force anyone to participate❤️ I first wanted to do it as a 1K Giveaway but since the contest is running I thought this would be a little bit more challenging than just reposting and tagging people. Most people told me that they don’t like it that some random person get’s selected who maybe just had one entry and had luck, so I decided to put in the best supporter category this time. And it can be whatever edit the person wants. It can be INK, LL or my own style.

2 Likes

Awh :smirk: and congratulations on 1k girly can’t wait for u to reach 100 million :relieved::partying_face::heart:

3 Likes

cool! well I can’t wait to read your story! bhaddie talks the world of it (gotta love her she is the best)

3 Likes

We need to make a bhxddie appreciation thread :weary::eyes:

3 Likes

100k and face reveal is in kappa😏

2 Likes

looks like there’ll be a sequel :smirk:

2 Likes

yassssssss!

1 Like

There is already one? :scream:

2 Likes

Ooh a bonus :relieved::smirk:

3 Likes

yeh but it was older so it closed :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

:new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag, I’ll go read it tonight when I have better wifi!

1 Like

Can I PM instead, my mom won’t allow me to have Insta.

1 Like

Yeet you are my queen ofc i’m okay with you stealing my tags
anddd i’m also entering the giveaway

1 Like

Sure, read through the post again. If you don’t have Instagram you can dm it to me :blush:

1 Like

Idk I always want to credit people so I’m happy that you are okay with it!

2 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

2 Likes

Tysm for the tag
I’m definitely entering!
I don’t have an instagram but i’ll pm it to you

2 Likes