Celestials- Art and Doodles (CLOSED)

Hey, could I request @Frey for a drawn edit?

Background- I actually don’t have it yet, would it be ok if you do the edit, and then I’ll add the background afterwards myself?
Size of canvas (in pixels)- 2000x2000 (to maintain the quality, but smaller is fine too)
Edited/Drawn- Drawn
Headshot/ Bust Up / Waist Up/ Knee Up- Waist up
Picture of character-

character

Password- NightlyMoon
Outfit details/pic-

outfit

Pose/Reference pic-

reference pic

Only the expression of the face, not the rest :slight_smile:

Any text- None
Deadline- Anytime before Sept 30th if possible (before the deadline of the Reveal contest), so that I can add the background and submit it for approval :slight_smile:

1 Like

We dont know who will take ur req! But thanks for requesting :two_hearts:

1 Like

I’m requesting a pfp and hers the BG I’ll put it in the request as well🤍 image

1 Like

Hey i also saw that u didnt put any outfit can u plz add that to ur request along with the bg so that we can have everything in one post :sparkles: also will she be holding that lolipop orr??

1 Like

Yes please let me add the outfit!

1 Like

Here’s the outfit I’ll add it to my request as well🤍

2 Likes

@Episode.george Thanks for requesting but there’s something u r missing there in the form :new_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

Lol I put the pass I just forgot to blur it
Do you want me to blur it?

1 Like

Yeah lol

2 Likes

I’m sorry :confused:

1 Like

Oh shoot :full_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face:

Pw: NightlyMoon

Sorry lol :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I hope you can still do it and im not to late causr your shop says its closed for catch up :pensive:

2 Likes

No worries :sweat_smile: it has been accepted!

2 Likes

Hey! I decided to cancel my request, I thought of something else I wanted to do for her :black_heart:

1 Like

Did u want frey to make it

2 Likes

No, I would take any drawing artist if Frey couldn’t but I thought of another idea I am more excited to do, and I didn’t want to waste your time making art :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Lmao okie rose :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi there! Do you think I can request when you’re available? I am loving the example with the limelight character with glasses and white hair

2 Likes

Np! :sparkles:

2 Likes

Hey sorry for the long wait! I can take you request!

3 Likes