πŸ’› Central Garden Art Mall(Free)πŸ’›(CLOSED)(if you requested they will compleat your request)

CLOSED ALL REQUEST WILL BE COMPLETED THOGH PLSE UNDERSTAND pls and thank you.

9 Likes

Outfit request from @Eri_wrights

Occasion : Normal Day
Styles (LL or INK) : LL, Male
Style (tomboy, girly-girl ,emo) : Causal, 4 outfits
Extras : 00-04 Freckles

Occasion : Normal Day
Styles (LL or INK) : LL, Female
Style (tomboy, girly-girl ,emo) : Causal, 4 outfits
Extras : 00-04 Freckles

Password: Sunflower In A Field

2 Likes

Do you have a deadline?

1 Like

Does Monday work for you?

2 Likes

yes it dose

1 Like

oh and btw you need 4 outfit for each?

1 Like

Yeah.

2 Likes

ok then here are the girl and boy outfits tell me if you want to change anything or redo it

girl

Untitled (8)

Boy

Untitled (13)

2 Likes

I want @Your_girl.kay for this free art please, I asked on another thread but was denied because the artist only drew and not edited, so if you see that it’s fallen through before I came here.
What type of overlay (food, text, limb, etc): backpack
Describe the overlay or just drop a picture: big enough to hold (couple of bottle of water, some food and dry food (need to add water to it to eat it), lockbox, small photograph, a couple of fake uniforms. By big enoug I just want it to look believable when my character finds it that all these items could be stored there and not look to small. The backpack is for a grown up man so nothing girls or boyish. The backpack needs to be more practical than stylish since he’s on a mission.
Anything else:
Password: Hi friends!

3 Likes

@LeviTheLunatic pls put @Your_girl.kay password it under her section you used mine insted of her’s

3 Likes

sorry forgot to edit that out once I realised I got the wrong password

2 Likes

I love the examples :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

glad you like it

2 Likes

Thanks for requesting I’m gonna start soon!

2 Likes

Do these work?

Overlays!

2 Likes

I thought the whole point of overlays was to make them PNG and put them in a transparent background, I’m sorry but you just pulled up 2 random pictures of a backpack …

Unless you just wanted to ask if this picture of a backpack is okay before you turn the background transparent in photoshop or whatever editor you use

1 Like

It’s transparent have u looked in writing portal?

2 Likes

yes, it was white … I’ve already found something to replace it so I’m really sorry if you acidentally sent the non-transparent version or if it’s my computer to blame

1 Like

I might use it one a different story and definetley credit you … don’t worry I won’t forget to do it I have a notebook where I decided to plan out this story I’m making and on one of the pages I write down everybody I have to credit and what I have to credit them for because I don’t want to forget it before I need it because that would make me feel sh*tty.
I’m thinking of making it a diamond choice later in the episode to choose if you want to trade the smaller backpack for the bigger one … or have one of your friends carry the one you made transparent. It would give you more inventory space.

I’m thinking of making the inventory size of the smaller backpack 15 and the bigger one would be 20. It would cost like 12 diamonds to change backpacks and 18 to keep the old one but also take the new one. Cool right?

2 Likes

The forums are having a hard time with png images atm :upside_down_face: so chill

3 Likes