Change a character's features in between the story, for permanent

How do I change my character’s features in between the story? They have to be permanent, for the whole remaining story after I change them in that particular scene. I hope you understand the question

4 Likes

Do you mean like a customisation template?

1 Like

No! but me, giving some changes to the character’s features and that’ll stay the whole remaining story.

Just use the same coding that you would use in a customisation template, so if you wanted to change the eyebrow color it would be @CHARACTER changes eyebrowsColour into #

1 Like

Can you be more specific please😕

1 Like

Sure, what feature are you changing?

Eye color and hair color and also lip shape with vampire teeth

Hi guys can you teach how to get passes and gems?

2 Likes

I have to wait 4hrs before I can read the story :pleading_face:

1 Like

VIP is the only way I know of

I think this should work
@CHARACTER changes eyesColor into #
@CHARACTER changes mouth into #
@CHARACTER changes hairColor into #

The # is whatever you’re going to change into

2 Likes

You can get some free passes and gems for completing daily challenges, and after you finish reading every chapter of an episode original you earn one gem. Sometimes you can also watch ads to refill your passes faster. :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

2 Likes

You need to buy them

Then it would work perfectly right?

1 Like

Yeah, it should work!

Well thankyou so muchhhh :heart: :two_hearts:

1 Like

I never knew this!!! I always just made a whole new duplicate character with the new features I wanted!!! Thank you for this… it makes life soooooooo much easier!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’m glad we both are on same page :heart:

1 Like

Yeah, it’s the same coding used in customisation templates! :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

1 Like

Yes… I am glad you made this post. I learned something I never knew I needed!!! :blob_hearts:

1 Like