Change a songs meaning

So have you ever listened to a song and your veiw if it is different to someone else’s? Lets try that here, it can be a happy song, sad song what ever but try to show your interpretation of it. So here are some of mine.

Song 1: Mulan reflection

I have got 2 ways of looking at this one

1. A person struggling with their identity and feeling that their outside doesn’t match there instead and their struggle of wanting to show the world who they really are.

2. Someone struggling with mental health and trying to hide it from the world and not recognising the person the used to be due to how they feel.

Song 2: when she loved me toy story

Did anyone else cry at Jessy loosing Emily as she grew older. I suppose my interpretation isn’t far off…

So another way of looking at it could be a mother looking after her baby daughter and feeling all the love she’s getting, but as the daughter get’s older she starts drifting away by being with her friends, going to college, finding a partner basically just growing up. But slowly not seeing her mother for a long time. Then one day the mother becomes ill and is in hospital so the daughter comes to see her to say goodbye.

(Yes ok thats kind of depressing lol)

At the moment I can’t really think of happy ones… well I can but they aren’t appropriate for this fourm :joy::joy:

Drivers license
She got her drivers license and then her bf took it and skipped the country lol :sweat_smile:

Pretty Girl by Maggie Lindemann
I see it as A girl is trying to show that JUST BOYS can’t be badass,bossy,independent etc.
She’s trying to prove her worth to the world and her family

I giess I see myself in this situation Lol🤭