Change body type after reader has done CC

I’ve used that. But, I just wondered if letting the reader choose their name would make a difference with the ‘become’ command?

No, it doesnt affect the name at all

1 Like

Interesting, I really thought it would! Thank you ever so much for such quick replies and for everything you do. Your name must appear in each of my chapters literally like 10 times haha :sweat_smile: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I seem to have an issue with the body type template I’ve got from your website. The generic body type appears to be the same as the athletic type. Would you mind if I send you my script to check to spot my mistake please?:smiley:

I used:
@MC changes body into Female Soft Body
In my script and it works? You just can’t change to the Plus Size Female body with this method.

this will not work as far as I know -episode anounced that the bodytypes do not work with command “changes”

Could you direct me to where they said this? As it seems to be working fine for me, without errors or script warnings.

Its in the art release announcment - maybe they fixed it but in the time of release it was ntot possible to use it

The command doesn’t get errors in the script but if you actually test your story they won’t change body shapes.

I have tested my story, and it works fine. I made sure to have my character in a swimsuit so I could notice the change. Perhaps it is in beta? Unsure.

have you tested in the app?

Yes, in the app!

well as I say maybe they in meantime fixed it.

I’ll go check again just to be sure. Do you have an episode Instagram? I’m happy to send you evidence of it working.

lol OK my insta is miss_desantis_

No worries, give me a moment and I will DM you once I have screen recorded and stuff aha!

lol I believe you its not abot that.:wink:

You should have my DM! x

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.