Change in new story

After trying to work on the job idea of being a lawyer in my one story I couldn’t find any good ways to bring it into the story. If you do have some knowledge on that it would be nice, but I might go about the idea of it being a doctor story like ‘Greys Anatomy’ or ‘The Good Doctor’

If the story involves business you could make the lawyer a corporate lawyer . Not sure what your story is about but if there was some type of theme were there is always some type of “criminal” activity and the lawyer is always involved in the proceedings… Like even traffic courts etc… Like a public defendant or something… :woman_shrugging:IDK just some thoughts :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I was thinking about that, I would have to do more research but with the clients I have now I wouldn’t want to overuse the same thing. Again this is helping me, so I will try my best to put it in my story to see if it works.

1 Like

well, whatever you decide to do, I wish you well! :upside_down_face: :heartpulse:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.