Change the background a little

pv1_back_EXT__DUTCH_COLONIAL_HOME_AUTUMN___DAY

I need this background to look a little different. You can color the house different or the shutters. You can change the plants or tack them out. What ever you want. I just need it different and if you don’t mind I need it I need all of these to look just like what ever you did to it.
pv1_back_EXT__DUTCH_COLONIAL_HOME___NIGHT
pv2_back_EXT__DUTCH_COLONIAL_HOME___DAY pv2_back_EXT__DUTCH_COLONIAL_HOME_WINTER___DAY

1 Like

Also need in two zones.

any one please you don’t have to do much to it. Just need it changed up so that the house Harper lives in does not look just like Seth’s house.

Hey I can try tell me what you want doing

1 Like

Just change it up a little (but make all three look the same with the changes you do.)
I just want it to look like its a different house because they live next door and when she walks over I don’t want it to be the same house down to a T.

Ok well I’ll do it quick and you can tell me what needs to be improved…

1 Like

Maybe add a small flower bed on both sides in front of the house and change the shutters to maybe gray or black

In the snow one you don’t have to have the flower bed because it would be under the snow. Just the shutters gray or black.

What are the size details

1 Like

Its 2 zone’s
I’ll have to see if someone knows the sizes because I can’t find them

1280 by 1136

1 Like

Sorry I did it and it turned out terrible I would find someone else I’m sorry again

1 Like

Check this out we could help . . . Liberty Art Official Request Thread

1 Like

Hey its okay @Hialexhi thank you for trying. :slight_smile:
@Maria.StoryWritter just messages me and she did it for me, but thank you @Spade.02 for offering.

1 Like

Thx I apologise again thoigh

1 Like

I’m not very good at cropping stuff

1 Like

It’s okay. :blush:

I’ll have a shot at it :sunny:

Does something like this work?

1 Like

1 Like