Changes Coming to Episode

Family Genre as well

1 Like

Sounds exciting. Fix the Ink glitches along the way, please.

7 Likes

unless your talking about that ad called Love Life I think?

1 Like

Yeah this app @Minoesje

2 Likes

I really hope so, because Sci-Fi gets lost easily in the Fantasy Genre.

2 Likes

I’m hope we get one or two of these.

13 Likes

they will not be discontinuing ANY STYLES. Don’t think that. :wink:

3 Likes

they really need new music it’s really getting old…

10 Likes

lol yeah cause people were freaking out last time about that. XD

2 Likes

Exactly, I scrolled down the music list for an hour, it is really getting old.

5 Likes

As long as it doesn’t become a dumping ground for alien romance the way the fantasy shelf is for vampire/werewolf romance, I think it would be a good change.

I think Episode could enhance their fantasy genre by having a separate category for “paranormal romance,” but I won’t hold my breath for that being one of the changes at this or any point.

5 Likes

We need more medieval clothing. Gosh so many stuff! So many questions! Answers! Man…this is gonna be a long road.

2 Likes

I also thought so, although I think it is unlikely that they will replace LL, since it isn’t that old and a lot of people get attracted by the graphic. I think that those changes with their Art Team could be Body types (I really hope so)

5 Likes

They did say last year they’re working on body types :smiley: (on Insta live)

4 Likes

oh, and uh, please, please, PLEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GIVE US THOSE HOT HIDDEN CLOTHES!!! :sob:

7 Likes

Vitiligo is the most famous one, but there are others! I have one of them, though it’s subtle. Wouldn’t say no to this being added.

2 Likes
7 Likes

I really need this one!!

4 Likes

@Liz why rising the tension without telling us what are you preparing? Can’t at least some things be said directly, since we do understand it can happen this year or next :smiley: But do tell us what :smiley:

5 Likes

I bet we’re going to get a new genre.
OR even get a sub genre section :eyes:

5 Likes