Changes Coming to Episode

I also thought so, although I think it is unlikely that they will replace LL, since it isn’t that old and a lot of people get attracted by the graphic. I think that those changes with their Art Team could be Body types (I really hope so)

5 Likes

They did say last year they’re working on body types :smiley: (on Insta live)

4 Likes

oh, and uh, please, please, PLEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GIVE US THOSE HOT HIDDEN CLOTHES!!! :sob:

7 Likes

Vitiligo is the most famous one, but there are others! I have one of them, though it’s subtle. Wouldn’t say no to this being added.

2 Likes
7 Likes

I really need this one!!

4 Likes

@Liz why rising the tension without telling us what are you preparing? Can’t at least some things be said directly, since we do understand it can happen this year or next :smiley: But do tell us what :smiley:

5 Likes

I bet we’re going to get a new genre.
OR even get a sub genre section :eyes:

5 Likes

hopefully!

Honestly it would be the easiest way to satisfy a huge number of people while they are working on other changes they vaguely tease in the meantime: releasing hidden, non-gem assets we’ve already seen in featured and official stories.

7 Likes

Hopefully we get to upload gifs, I really need that.

5 Likes

Yasss

2 Likes

yep! More easier! Uploading royalty free backgrounds and overlays as well, no copyright.

Man, Episode Team gonna BRING IT ON!

4 Likes

Mark everyone that Liz bolded the text changes we’re making to our animations

4 Likes

Yes, Do you know how time consuming it is? To add 20 overlays for gifs, it is annoying.

5 Likes

Hm, the characters animation? This is gonna be interesting.

4 Likes

Exactly.

2 Likes

I think we can all agree we need this.

14 Likes

woah! wait a sec! What about…speechbubble colors? Keep what we have or add new colors??

7 Likes

yes, omg yes. Sigh…

2 Likes