Changes Coming to Episode

Me too

So no limelight for moblie episode creators???:sneezing_face: :cry:

Nope :sob:

When they say they aren’t removing Ink!
:purple_heart:

7 Likes

That’s good news. Can’t wait to see how it goes.

2 Likes

It would be nice if we had graduation outfits for limelight.http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5112445702307840

2 Likes

Yay!!

Omigosh, right!! :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart_eyes:

I know it’s not a priority but it’s pretty difficult to read and write some non-english stories without accents. Hope they’ll find a way to allow symbols in our scripts! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am actually having mixed feelings about this. I’m not sure if these changes will be the best or if they would be the greatest changes ever made. I’m honestly hoping for the best and some huge improvements and not mayor bugs. Sometimes when an app is updated greatly it can cause it to have so many issues, some that would be quite harmful to it too. That is what I’m NOT hoping for! Well, fingers crossed!

1 Like

Hopefully we get Mermaid clothing, animations, and props for both Limelight and INK.

2 Likes

They aren’t updating INK ever again.

Please do not remove anything from the LL shelf! :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Yes!

1 Like

they won’t. Lol they are putting more stuff on LL.

2 Likes

Ohoh! I hope that we will get that thing taht only some phones have on their profile!!

1 Like

I really want the eyes, hair and animations from blood lust to be released! I love them so much! :heart: I can’t wait to use it in my stories

3 Likes

Some of them are already released

1 Like

I feel like one of these changes should be better guidelines. Incest should not be allowed in stories. That should be in the guidelines. :grimacing:

10 Likes

Or teacher and student romances.

Age gaps are okay-
But when it’s illegal-
No ma’am!, no ma’am!

9 Likes