Changes Coming to Episode

Sounds interesting!
I am definitely excited about this, although the ‘bittersweet’ changes scare me.

9 Likes

i hope sooooooooo. XD

3 Likes

so happy to hear this. hopefully everything will go smoothly. i can’t wait to see the new features!!

5 Likes

Glad it’s not just me. It is a bit ominous!

6 Likes

Fingers Crossed for a Sci-Fi Genre.

16 Likes

This would be amazing.

5 Likes

I sincerely hope that they won’t add some strategy to get more money off of users. I understand the diamond choices, but we will see

8 Likes

Are we getting the episode feed soon? :open_mouth:

16 Likes

So many questions, and answers going to be in when this new update comes out soon. Can’t wait!

3 Likes

There are going to be so many new things to discuss

4 Likes

Changes to which animations? I don’t think the right link is added :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

This feels inevitable to me. I’m guessing they will launch it in conjunction with a contest.

2 Likes

I hope the portal can become a bit less laggy I always have a lot of problems with the clothing section

3 Likes

That was one of the first things that popped into my mind. That or replacing limelight with a new art style and discontinuing it. I sincerely hope it’s neither of those things.

4 Likes

Thank you for this Liz! We appreciate everything you guys have been doing and improving limelight so much! I also hope this change will include better outfits for our females too! As well as more variety in trendy stuff not just for the featured stories! I myself am excited to see what you guys do!!

6 Likes

In Liz’s announcement I don’t see anything announced? What news? We already now there will be news, they said so a month ago. But what, I don’t understand. Nor do I understand the sneak peeks.

1 Like

I highly doubt they will discontinue LL they honestly just need to improve some of the animations like the crying one, the walking animation needs a boost for sure

7 Likes

Excited to see what’s coming next!
Tho I still don’t have the update for the new feed profile, when will it be available for everyone it’s been a year?

2 Likes

I’m hoping it’s something along those lines.

1 Like

Including the new game you released?