Changing eyes and removing

Hello I want to change the color of her eyes like it starts off with her having red eyes but I want it to switch to a gray color while she has her eyes closed I also want to know if it is possible to remove a clothing item in the script without having to make a new outfit if that makes sense

Try
@MC is deepbreath
&MC changes eyeColor into Grey Cool

(It’s eyeColor, I believe. It’s specific, but you gotta!)
Hoped this helped. If so, ask Sydney to close this thread. PM me if you need more help!

1 Like

Did i do something wrong?

2 Likes

What’s the error that it listed?

2 Likes

Don’t put &

3 Likes

Also, as a stickler for good English, change this line a bit:
“Your not going to kill me are you?”
Change to:
“You’re not going to kill me
are you?” (If s/he thinks she actually might or is scared)
OR
“You’re not going to kill me, are you?” (If s/he’s not taking her so seriously)

3 Likes

It’s worked for me, that’s why I suggested it. But & might not work for everyone. @ probably will, though.

3 Likes

Thank you i got this to work

3 Likes

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips since this is about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

It originally wasn’t working because there wasn’t any coding or dialogue underneath it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No, unfortunately you’ll have to make a new outfit as far as I’m aware.

1 Like

I do not think sothe eyesColor is written like this I believe
 Bur the problem was with & I guess

The & is there for making action together with somethin below it (eather @ command or Character speaking
) but because it was the last line the script noticed something is missing.

If the & @. Would be vice versa
 & above @ it would work because

& tels the script you want this to hapen simultanously with what is UNDER it (not above)

For example if you want 10characters to make animation in the same moment you write 9 with & and the last one on last line will have @.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.