Changing game but with 2 people?

Hey y’all! Sorry to bother! just was wondering if there are any changing games that allow you to change two characters at once. Does that make sense? Like, if I wanted two characters to change into matching outfits, but let the audience pic the matching outfits. Sorry i’m really bad at directing. But if you could let me know if that sort of changing game would be possible lmk :slight_smile: TY! <3

You could something like this.

label dressing_game

NARRATION
You will have a matching outfit as your friend.

choice (matching_outfit)
“Outfit one” {
@CHAR changes into Outfit 1
@CHAR2 changes into Outfit 1
}
“Outfit two” {
@CHAR changes into Outfit 2
@CHAR2 changes into Outfit 2
}
CHAR1 (animation)
Do I want to wear this one?
choice
“It’s perfect!” {
#add your own dialogue and animations

} “No, I want to try on the others!” {
goto dressing_game
}

Or you do do this:
choice (matching_outfit)
“Outfit one” {
@CHAR changes into Outfit 1
}
“Outfit two” {
@CHAR changes into Outfit 2
}

if (matching_outfits is “Outfit one”) {
@CHAR2 changes into Matching_outfit
}
else {
@CHAR2 changes into Matching_outfit 2
}

2 Likes

You. Are. A. God. THANK YOU!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.