Changing hair in between episodes?

I have no idea if this is already topic because when I wasn’t looking for the answer I couldn’t find it.

Anyway so if my mc’s hair is normally straight and I change it to wavy in the episode, in the next episode will it still be wavy?
~
I have no idea so I just wanted to know, Thanks!

When you say changing it, are you referring to doing do as the author or a reader/customizer?

The author

If it gets changed in the script, it’ll continue that way for the rest of the story unless it’s changed back, or changed into something else. :+1:

Think about CC templates, for example; they change the MC’s features and keep them changed for the entire story, no need to recustomise each episode.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

It actualy depends on the command you use.ther is command preiew - if you change hairs by previewing it will not be remembered in next chapter.

If you use how ever the changes into command it will be remembered.

Just yopu have to have in mind the previewer doesnt remember choices from previouse chapter so you will not see the change in the next chapter…but the app does remember it so reader will see the new hair.

1 Like

Yes, it will. If it’s a customization feature, use the code after choice: choice [shouldPaginate: YES]. As Scarlet_Sapphire said, the feature changed will continue that way for the rest of the story unless it’s changed back or into something else; but only if you use the paginate command. (You will only need to use the paginate command if the reader is changing the features)

1 Like

command
Paginate: YES has absolutely nothing to do with remembering choice - this command is used if you have a lot of choices (more than 6) so it starts to make the pages…inside the choice…therefore it is usually used for customization because there are a lot of choices …

but it itself has nothing to do with remembering the choice.

2 Likes

Yes… that’s why I specifically said (You will only need to use the paginate command if the reader is changing the feature), therefore elucidating that it was the reader that was changing the feature. (aka customization)

No honey you wrote, that it will continue that way… But only if she use paginate command.

Which is nonsence.

There can be limited CC which will therefore do not need pages and it will still remember even there will be no paginate command.

Or author can just later is storry offer 2choice change to reader… and it will still remember if she uses commamd “changes into” .

On the other hand if she will use command preview It will not remember it in next chapter even if there will be paginate command too.

It simply has absolutly nothing to do with remembering choices.

2 Likes

@lauraepi can you please confirm if your issue has been resolved? Thanks! :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yes it was @Jeremy please close this thread!

Closed: Issue solved by thread Op @lauraepi :v: