Changing outfits for a couple of scenes

The thread had the answer :yay: maybe I need to edit it but not too sure how I would make it more easier than it already is (I aim to simplify things as much as possible) :sweat_smile:

Dw, I love helping people :yay::fist_bump:

If you want them to be at the start of the scene without having them enter, spot directing is your bestie:

You can also use regular placement but with spot directing you have way more options on where to place them. Other threads of interest to you: HOW TO: Enter and Exit Scenes 🧊 & HOW TO: Stage Direction

Layers: HOW TO: Move Characters / Overlays to the Layers

Example:

&BG spot 1.280 160 0 in zone 2 at layer 3 AND BG faces left AND BG is nod_loop

Use & when placing background characters. If you’re in zone 1, planning to pan to zone 2 and/or 3, first place your characters in those zones using & and then afterwards, pan to that zone so they don’t pop up. Using & with spot directing placement also avoids popping up issue. You can also have them enter in a straight line with spot directing (keep first value- height (ex.1.280) same, third value (ex. 0, floor level, up-down direction, higher numbers up, lower numbers down) same and just change second value (ex. 160) it is the left-right direction a character walks, lower numbers to the left, higher to the right.