Changing Username? 😐

I’m bored with MMG no doubt.
But it looks great tho, and it’s not nonsense, it makes sense in a way my friends know.
But I’m bored so, questionssss
Please Answer :pleading_face:

1. Do you like the username “MMG”?

2. Do you think I should change it?

3. How about “Godhuli.Rocks”?

random tags

Sorry guys if u didn’t wanna be tagged
@N_Olivia @Pinkrose @Shahtuta @briana.epy @Krish @_sienna @adilistic.stories @ssea.episode @Jazelle_rj @Your_girl.kay @Rainbowpower6876 @Lino_episodee @Minimayday @girgitii @lydiag_episode @maree_s @Roy @ImAnAlien @Brynida @Mehak_273 @kokebi_episode @EllyAus234 @episodemichi @SatansDaughter @amber.writes @Days @Me_and_Mel @reina.a.ep @Maeverie.Rivera @Atraxata @Creole_KareBear @annalilac @pri.2112 @DOVE6 @syddstories @Ao_writes @blanche_writes @Spread_H4ppiness @Angryybirdd @Ashh36 @viarose @Pink_unicorn @lynne.harper @Lana_Carter @Ashh36 @raven.is.a.clown @Danielle318 @Normal_Is_Boring

24 Likes

Both are awesome. :eyes:

3 Likes

So Godhuli.Rocks is good? :thinking:

2 Likes
  1. I love MMG! :heart:
  2. That’s completely up to you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  3. It’s rockin! :sunglasses:
7 Likes

Yup. :eyes::sunglasses:

2 Likes

tysm sissy! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

:grin: :heart:

2 Likes

both are amazinggg!! jusst out of curiosity
what does MMG mean or stand for?

3 Likes
  1. I don’t really mind it But to be honest, (no hate) I don’t really like it

2. Well, if you want, ofc But yeah, would be nice if you decide to, to see what new you come up with :grin:
  3. Well
 Imao, I think that if you removed the “huli” and replace it with something else, it could be rockin’, but what do I know? :grin:
3 Likes

hope I don’t come off as rude but I think she’s trying to include her name to it, which happens to be Godhuli! <3

5 Likes

I love your pfp btw :joy::heartpulse:

2 Likes

It’s cute and easy easy on the eyes! But it might lack :sparkles: flavour :sparkles: a bit jsksks

Whatever you feel like!

Not only is it full of personality, it’s straight up sprewing FACTS! Yes, Godhuli does infact, rock!!!

4 Likes

3 Likes

I agree with you!! MMG rocks ! :raising_hand_woman: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

Actually Godhuli is my name lmao :joy: So, I rock, not God :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

what about the questions? :joy:

1 Like

Ohh, I’m so very sorry I wasn’t aware of that, sweetheart, well, in that case, I declare Godhuli.Rocks the best suggestion in my opinion! It is truly rockin’!!!

2 Likes

Thank you :grin::sparkling_heart:
And no sorry :triumph:

2 Likes

It’s supposed to be my name in abbreviation :thinking::laughing:

3 Likes

I love MMG! Gudhuli.Rocks is okay I guess. But it’s much more fun to tag MMG than @Godhuli.Rocks

2 Likes