@Chantelle.stories is gonna no longer write on episode how do you feel?

Fellow “Stripped” lovers-
This is sad coz on @Chantelle.stories recent stories on insta she said she won’t be writing anymore after “Stripped” is done!! So how do you feel and what are your fav moments from her story. Personally, EVERYTHING :joy:.

Negativity and hate will be flagged oof

1 Like

I’m going to miss her storytelling so much! :tired_face: Stripped has been one of my favorite stories on the app for so long now so I’m glad she’s going to finish it but I’ll miss her after that…

4 Likes

Ahh same, I always loved the way she worded things and narrated some parts, we will be truly losing an amazing author :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Is there reason she’s no longer writing on episode?

2 Likes

I believe Episode has a mature app in the works. She might move her story there? :thinking:

3 Likes

So is it because of the guidelines she’s moving her story?

1 Like

I believe it’s because she’s tired of how the community treats the authors and how they dgaf about their consumers

2 Likes

I really hope so :sleepy:

2 Likes

screaming

2 Likes

Yess… that truly made her stories feel so much more immersive. I honestly don’t blame her for wanting to leave though😞

2 Likes

Same tho, this community is falling apart, and it always has been but now it’s highkey worse

3 Likes

I’m sad, I love her story “Stripped” :pleading_face::cry:

1 Like

Me too :sob:

Bump

I’m really sad. Stripped is the shit. At least she’s finishing it tho

2 Likes

Same here, but yeah that’s true

Oh wow. I used to read her story, Stripped. She’s an old author, and she’s been on the platform for a long time. I can’t believe she’s leaving :disappointed:

1 Like

Ikr, I don’t wanna get stuck with the episode original stories when everyone leave tho :weary: