Chapter problems?

I tiped the title of my first story and aded description. then I acidently added two more episodes. and there are numbers 1, 2, 3… the problem is because i starded writing at chapter 2. so… are those 1,2,3 chapters and will I need to add a cover to every ne chapter? also how long does the pedding for photo takes?

In order to first publish your story, you need to have three episodes created with a minimum of 400 lines. I don’t quite know what you mean by “cover”, but having a cover included with your story is optional. As for waiting for photos to be approved, I have been waiting 4-5 days for my cover to be approved and it still hasn’t, Episode is super busy with a lot of things so I understand that it will take some time :slight_smile: If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Thank you so much. You realy helped me. I’ll defenitly sponsord you if you want once I publish

V sre., 18. jul. 2018 23:53 je oseba Jules episodeinteractive@discoursemail.com napisala:

1 Like

I’m glad to help out anybody who needs it!:slight_smile: Also, when you go to publish your story when you finish the first three episodes, you can choose how many episodes you want to publish at a time. So if you write five episodes before publishing, you can still only pick three to publish, and then post the other ones later on!

Thank you. I think I’ll do that. Because otherwise they will wait to long for story.

1 Like

Yes, exactly, and if you’re busy in the future, this allows you to make multiple episodes at once, and then possibly post one each week! I think this is what I will do, because I know I’ll be super busy in September.