Chapters/episodes need to be more organised

And requesting would honestly prevent authors from deceiving themselves that they accomplished something you can put eons into your story and it’s still crap!

Stories where a s2 was denied will at least know that they need to make a new story cause that one is not good

I don’t even think YOU understand what you’re saying.

All stories are not even split into seasons. Some people just have it whatever 50-60 chapters as it is. Some people split things into seasons because it makes sense in the story, there may be time-jumps or changes happening in between seasons.

What exactly would be the point of this? It doesn’t add anything to the way a story is read. If anything this actually may cause confusion for readers when authors update the story. I’ve actually seen readers get confused when an author updates and says “Season 2, chapter 3 is up” and the reader is like “but what about episode 14??”

Hurtful sentiments actually cause chaos and bring discouragement. Insulting someone doesn’t make anything better.

4 Likes

What would stop a person from just posting a new story entitled season 2 without requesting for a season 2?

What would be the requirements for getting a season 2?

If they were all combined together what is the point? It’s the same thing as a 60+ story with some extra narrator bubbles…

3 Likes

I just bought more unlimited passes yesterday?