Character Accounts On Instagram

Hey everyone! I am currently working on an upcoming story called “The Kiss Of A Vampire” and I really want to involve you guys so I am allowing character accounts on Instagram.

About the story : Rose witnesses a sexy, mysterious man drinking a woman’s blood! He then kidnaps Rose because she has seen too much! What could go wrong living in a house full of sexy vampires? CC

Character Accounts Available :
Shane - Shane has a sense of humor, he is a Vampire, his little sister is Valery, and he’s a player

Valery - Valery is 13, her older brother is Shane, she is very kind and sweet, and she is a Vampire

Lexi - Lexi is a Vampire, she wants to be with Dominic (aka Rose’s love interest), she will do anything to get what she wants, and she’s a bitch

Noah - Noah is a sexy hunk, a Vampire, he might be one of Rose’s love interests, and he’s a player (but aren’t they all players!)

That is all! The main character Rose isn’t an option because the reader has an option to customize her, and the same thing for Dominic, who is her main love interest, and it also goes for Reese, Rose’s best friend. So those three characters have character customization so they are not an option! Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

I always wanted to create fan accounts for Episode characters on Instagram, so i’ll Read your story and maybe make an account for Shane! He looks interesting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m glad your interested, but the story isn’t out yet. I was hoping I’d get character accounts before I publish.

1 Like

Sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

What should I put the username as?

1 Like

Follow me on Instagram : episode_sierrawish
And dm me and I will give you all of the information :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t dm rn, I’m on my iPad. How about PM? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Ok that will work! :slight_smile:

1 Like