Character ainmation not working

Non speaking animations aren’t working for one character in particular. Like “deepbreath” “think_rubchin” etc. Help?

Random tags:

@QueenChid @WinterMoon05 @Epi.milkyway @Raeesa @Hrishi @Loriiii @daniepisodewriter @Nency_episode @Tyler @luckyvirgo @maddy_roleplayz @Anna1106Writes @LiyahxWrites @Zoe_Writes_Episodes @jothewriter

2 Likes

How have you written it in your script?

1 Like

@EXAMPLE starts deepbreath
@pause for 2

1 Like

Okay so I tested it on mine and it looked okay so my only guess is to refresh maybe?

2 Likes

Are the actions just not showing up when you preview it or does it come up with an error for that line of code?

Make sure you double check that their name is spelt correctly in your script.

I doubt this will change anything, but maybe if you tried doing
@EXAMPLE is think_rubchin
instead of
@EXAMPLE starts think_rubchin

Let me know if you have any more details or if you figure it out!

-Lola <3

2 Likes

It does show any error and it does that for any non speaking except for the armscrossed actions. Here’s more lines in the script:
&MC walks to spot 1.046 421 124 in zone 3 in 3 and MCdoes it while walk_worried_loop
@pause for 1
&EXAMPLE walks to spot 1.118 208 107 in 2
@pause for 2
@EXAMPLE faces left
@EXAMPLE starts think_rubchin
@pause for 2
@EXAMPLE walks to spot 1.118 430 101 in 2

How do I refresh?

Press the refresh button on your browser

1 Like

It didn’t work :pensive:

Hmm my only guess now is to try @LolaFromEpisode suggestion.

1 Like

I tried that too but it didn’t work. Thank you for trying to help though. Much appreciated <3

Try that.

2 Likes

Darn, okay 3rd suggestion is to send a ticket to support and they may be able to help.

2 Likes

Does it come up with any error?

1 Like

No

This worked! Only problem is EXAMPLE slides across the screen.

Try putting &EXAMPLE faces left under the walk command or write it out like this

Or you can try THEN EXAMPLE faces left, if it doesn’t make a difference, but it should.

2 Likes

I just messed around with it and it’s working perfectly now! Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Thank you @WinterMoon05 @Katie36 and @LolaFromEpisode for all your help!

3 Likes

glad it got solved! :smile:

1 Like