Character Cards question

Hey!

I was wondering with what you make the character cards?

AND how do you get a high quality of the character itself?

5 Likes

I use photo shop but a lot of people use ibis paint

You code it in the portal and you get a snap shot of it or pull it up on your phone!

Watch me edit!

ᴸᵉᵐᵒⁿ 레몬 on Instagram: "Song Back Door by Stray Kids✨ #episode #episodeinteractive #episodeapp #episodenoticeme #episodecommunity #episodeedit #episodelife #episodeinteractiveapp #episodechooseyourstoryapp #episodelove #episodelimelight #episodeart #noticemeepisode"

1 Like

I got 3 from @Amphia but I’ve made a couple using canva

1 Like

For character cards you can use:

• Ibispaintx (I’ll explain later why)
  • Phonto
  • Picsart
  • Pixlr (<- it’s good!)

Why you should use ibis: Okay so as you know, when screenshoting the char. from the writers portal, it’ll look blurry. You should upload a white BG and make your char stand in the center with the animation you’d like ~screenshot it in the app~ Then open the SC in ibis and erase the white BG using the eraser (- for better quality!)

1 Like

I was wondering with what you make the character cards?
I use Pixlr X and PicsArt (for effects)

AND how do you get a high quality of the character itself?
I use the sharpening/clarity tool and play around with it to make the character look cleaner

1 Like

Thank you! I will be watching your video and I followed you haha!

1 Like

Thank you!

Thank you so much!

1 Like

I wasn’t expecting a follow but thank you!
I hope the video helps some​:two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is art-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

I make character detail cards and use Canva. You can go to remove.bg and download it in high quality.